Global Posts
    136 Global Posts
    I've been waiting and waiting to get the best price on 650. I was on EBay last night. What's the best price anyone has seen for a 650 that is compatible on Verizons network?

Duane
    have you tried to do an *ebay advanced search - that will tell you sold prices
    Global Posts
    136 Global Posts
    Thanks for the tip. My biggest concern is being sure the phone I get has the latest ROM update.
    Global Posts
    788 Global Posts
    bad thing about used is that vzw wont insure it. look seriously about just getting 1 from them
    Global Posts
    136 Global Posts
    Point well taken Pump. I was under the impression from a comment I read elsewhere at Treocentral that they weren't selling the 650 anymore. Thus my search on EBay.
    treat yourself and just buy a new one. prices have come down since intro anyway. just get it. you won't regret it. and maybe you can negotiate a couple of bucks off anyway. ENJOY!
    Didnt check the carriers but Staples was advertising $99 650's around the new year in the Sunday sales circulars
    Global Posts
    136 Global Posts
    Thanks guys. I'll do some more digging. Staples here I come.

Duane
    Looking at staples website however I see no 650....maybe it's just a local (Long Island) thing ?