1.    #1  
    I recently switched to Sprint from Cingular and ported 3 numbers. When I was in the store I signed a sheet with fees listed. Then I come to find out the bill is all screwed up. The sheet has the following fees:

50/month first two lines 1000 minutes shared
    10 for one additional line
    10 vision access unlimited
    5 unlimited text messages
    5 7pm nights and weekends

I look online and see that I am actually getting charged 15 each for text and data (30 total) and 10 for nights and weekends (that is for nights and weekends at 9 NOT 7). I call the rep I signed up with and he gets the Vision change to $10, but says he made a mistake on the text and it is actually $10 not $5. He says he will put a 5% monthly discount on the bill (which is pretty fair since it amounts to about the $5 difference).

Now my only problem is the nights and weekends. I call back a few days later and the rep is on vacation for a week. I call customer service and that say my plan did not include nights and weekends at all, this is the reason for the $10 charge. They say they will put the 7pm nights on for free.

At this point I am basically paying $5 more a month about $85 instead of $80 for 3 lines, including unlimited data and text for my 650.

Any opinions as to weather I should fight Sprint to get EXACTLY what I signed up for. I don't think I have a bad deal now, just frustrates me that I have a sheet that lists specific amounts and then I find out something different and have to spend the time to get it straightened out. Is this a common issue with store reps and Sprint in general?
    Global Posts
    678 Global Posts
    Keep what you have if you are nearly satisfied. The next Rep can really screw things up for you TRYING to make it BETTER. Wait till you get a bill or two and see how they look. The first bill is always hard ot understand becuase it has the current period and the next month on it.
    Mike G

Touch (Sprint)
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    Keep complaining until you get excactly what you want. Tell them you want some free courtesy minutes and a permanent discount for the problems you've had.
    You know they did nothing but make a complicated system even more complicated with this MORE CHOICES thing. Between phone min. data mins, text, pictures, videos, TV, and the 50 other options it's enough to make someone crazy.