Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    I have a Treo 650 on Sprint. I rarely use SMS, but seems lately when I do the person who I send the SMS to does not reccive it. Do you think its a Sprint issue, or issues with the Treo? This happens with friends using different carriers, so I can't say it would be an issue with just one other carrier.
    I have a 6700 with sprint and send about 2000 a month.... all of a sudden last night people were complaining they are not getting my messages... I am get all of theirs... did this just happen to you within the past day or so?
    My problems with Sprint's sms stated last night and continue today. Got the be a carrier problem.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Same here... it happened at one in the morning... other people with sprint are sending messages to me just fine and I get them... hopefully it fixes itself soon.
    Oddly enough, my sms goes through to friends that have BBs on Cingular but not to friends on Sprint using any device including Treos.
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    Hey Tiger - nice job on those Canes -see you in BR in '07. (Hokie here.)
    I know it's off topic - but I saw your Avatar and had to comment.
    Quote Originally Posted by pdagolfer
    Hey Tiger - nice job on those Canes -see you in BR in '07. (Hokie here.)
    I know it's off topic - but I saw your Avatar and had to comment.
    Tks, joins us in the thread below-lots of College Football talk.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=98063
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    Sprint service was clogged from about 11:58am thru 3:00am im guessing due to the high call voulme from the newyears calls . everything is fine now though, at least for me
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
  9. TKC
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    Ive been looking all over for someone with this problem, the only thing is Ive been unable to send test messages to other carrires ever since I signed up with sprint. I also have friends who are with tmobile who are unabe to call me.
    Ive called sprint multiple times and they claimed that the problem was fixed.
    Im loosing my mind here, what should I do?
    BTW, my first phone was a VI-2300, I now have a treo 650.
    Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    My problems started about a week or so ago, at least when I noticed it. I sent a text out to friends/family on Sprint, At&t, Cingular, and T-Mobile.

I got replies back from people with At&t, and Sprint, but not any others. I still have to call the others who did not reply, just to see if they were busy and confirm they got the message, as opposed to just don't want to talk, LOL.
    Sprint to Sprint and Sprint to Cingular are working down here. Don't know about Sprint to Verizon.
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    It'd be nice to know where everybody is so we can track down the problem a little bit.
    Currently using: Sprint Treo 650!!
    Palm Pilot - Palm V- Handspring Visor - Samsung i500 - Treo 600
    Quote Originally Posted by wackochrisoidun
    It'd be nice to know where everybody is so we can track down the problem a little bit.
    Problems seemed to be cleared up in the New Orleans market.
    iPhone 4S
    Cigar Lover
    Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    I'm in So. CA about 1/2 hour north of LA