1.    #1  
    Hello all,

I was told earlier this year by a Sprint Customer Service rep that if they switched my vision pack to the "Professional pack" - for the same $15 I was already paying, I would have a package better suited to my treo. There would be no charge, they said, for Sprint Business Connection Personal Edition, because that is included in the professional pack for no additional charge.

I switched to the Pro. pack, and sure enough, the $10 charge for business connect would show up as a line item on the bill, followed by a -$10 credit for the business connect.

The last few months, the credit has disappeared, and now they're charging $10 for Biz Connect, in addition to the $15 for the Pro. Pack.

Unfortunately, the customer service agents so far have been clueless as to what the pro pack is, and certainly to what Biz Connect is. I was on the phone for 45 minutes the other night while a rep asked around and couldn't fix my bill.

The frustrating thing is, they'll read from a script about the pro. pack, and say that it includes Biz Connect Personal Edition... then they'll turn right around and still say they don't know if they can do anything about Biz Connect showing up with a charge.

I've emailed customer service and asked to get a response from a supervisor... but in the meantime, I wanted to turn to you folks and see if anyone had any info to give me about this... do you get Biz Connect Personal Edition for no extra charge with the purchase of the Professional Pack?

Thanks all!
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
  3.    #3  
    You looked too closely at that page, Franko. Whether you realize it or not, you're only proving my point. Look at this quote from the very page you provided, in the section about the $15 professional pack:

Unlimited access to PCS Business ConnectionSM Personal Edition – access to your Microsoft® Outlook® or Lotus Notes® company email, calendar, business directory, and personal contacts in real time on select PCS Phones

Now, AGAIN, I ask, why are they charging an extra $10 for something that's supposed to be provided in the package???!!!!
    I had the same thing happen to me. I have the $15 professional pack and they were also charging me $10 for BC. I just called them up and they took the BC charge off and gave me credit for the two months that it was on my bill. You just have to talk to the right rep.
    I sent the page that Franko posted to one of my colleagues and she contacted Sprint as was able to get the additonal $15 off for Biz Conn that she had been paying the last three months. They gave her three months free for the months she has already paid.
    You're lucky. they insist on charging me $30 for the professional pack.Apparently there are geographic differences.

After I pointed them to that webpage, they really tried for ~45 minutes to get their computer to switch me but couldn't do it.

In the end we compromised by them letting me switch to a cheaper plan (since i'm not using all my minutes anyway)and taking 6 months off my contract.