1.    #1  
    It seems shadowmites site is down. I need the btmanager.verizon.prc file posted. If someone could help me out that would be great. leaving for a lil road trip in like 30 mins.

someone please help me
    Looks like he left already, hope he got it.
    <moved>

Not sure but... why do you even need the patched BTmanager.prc anymore? Didn't the latest Verison firmware enable BT DUN like it did on other carrier firmwares?

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Does anyone know if Verizon has enabled Bluetooth Dial-up Networking for the Treo 650? I've heard a rumor that there is a firmware upgrade available to make this happen but have not been able to confirm this with Verizon.
    It appears that shadowmite has been encouraged to take this file off his site. Does anybody have a copy that I could test on my 650? My firmware is currently 1.04a.

Thanks
    Last edited by sgtmac_usmc; 07/11/2007 at 05:04 PM.
    BTW, on Veizon's website DUN is only listed for the 700 and later models.
    Last edited by sgtmac_usmc; 07/11/2007 at 04:31 PM.
    Does anyone have the BT manager file for verizon to hack DUN for a treo 650?
    thx in advance
    Does anyone has the BT Manager file for verizon on treo 650? Greatly appreciated!!!