1.    #1  
    I have a 650 and have been paying the insurance ($5.00) per month since late last year. Well, my handset speaker is going out and I need to have it repaired or replaced. My question is, what is the best way to complete a quick transaction without long delays or being offered inferior equipment?

Do I tell them I lost it and be done with it or do I take it in to amy local Sprint store, or what would you suggest?

Thanks in advance for suggestions shared!
    If there isnt anything else wrong with your phone..i would suggest just getting it repaired at a Sprint store. If it's just a speaker replacement, it shouldnt take no more than an hour to fix it. If you opt for a replacement, most replacements from lockline are refurbs which do not come directly from Palm. Lockline have their own technicians who fixes em and sends them back out as replacements. I went through 3 bad replacements with lockline.
    I called ahead and took my 650 in when the store was empty. They replaced my speaker and keypad in about 30 minutes while I went shopping.
    Yeah take it to the sprint store. Most likely your treo is still under manufacturer's warranty and you won't have to use your insurance at all...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions