Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1.    #1  
    If you have been waiting. . . . . my Sprint Store has just dropped the Treo 650 from $449 to $249 w/ a two year contract. . . . . .. I assume this is (or soon will be) national pricing.

    Cheers, Perry
    Last edited by gtwo; 11/17/2005 at 08:24 AM.
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    If you have been waiting. . . . . my Sprint Store has just dropped the Treo 650 from $449 to $249 w/ a two year contract. . . . . .. I assume this is (or soon will be) national pricing.

    Cheers, Perry
    Perry

    You have been an optimist....
    The 700p MUST be coming soon...
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Longstrider
    Perry

    You have been an optimist....
    Thanks, Longstrider!

    It's a curse I live with. . . . . . .

    Cheers, Perry.
  4. #4  
    https://www.pcspromotions.com/phones.php has the Treo 650 for free

    $549.99 Regular Price
    -$150 Instant Savings
    -20% Discount Credit
    -$289.99 Exclusive Credit
    FREE Your Price

    How can they do this?
    Palm Professional --> Palm III --> Visor Edge --> Treo 90 --> Sprint Treo 650
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Longstrider
    Perry

    You have been an optimist....
    The 700p MUST be coming soon...
    Just some more fuel for Perry's fire

    (in case you haven't seen it yet)

    http://www.pcsintel.com/modules.php?...ticle&sid=1128
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by saulk
    https://www.pcspromotions.com/phones.php has the Treo 650 for free

    $549.99 Regular Price
    -$150 Instant Savings
    -20% Discount Credit
    -$289.99 Exclusive Credit
    FREE Your Price

    How can they do this?
    My answer would be that the phone has never been where they make their money. But, I don't see anything like that deal at your link anyway. It says $399.99 now.

    Cheers,
    ChickenHawk
    Treo 755p / Sprint
  7. #7  
  8. #8  
    Haha....it'll be a good 3-6 months before we see the 700p. Normal phones are ordinarily delayed a bit before they come out, smartphones will be delayed even longer. I dunno if anyone remembers how long it took for the kyocera 7135 to come out. It was delayed for almost a year.

Posting Permissions