Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1.    #1  
    I installed Navit yesterday after the nDrive news, pleasantly surprised to find the US searching issues dealt with by the Maps app and Just Type. I used it to navigate home and changed the xml to show miles, I opened it to confirm it worked, but didn't navigate with it. This morning, I opened it-all black screen. I restarted, removed and re-installed, still won't open. Any ideas?
  2.    #2  
    when I tap the screen, it turns tsn.
  3. Balooz's Avatar
    Posts
    271 Posts
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    #3  
    I had that happen on my pre2 awhile back and it had something to do with the authorization code (the red code in version) not matching up with my phone or something along those lines, I had to email ndrive, after a few weeks they did something to reauthorize my purchase and had to download and it started working again, but that was about three months ago, dunno if you'll get such a timely response now that they screwed us out of a useful app.

    Sent from HPTP Communities
    Last edited by Balooz; 06/15/2012 at 04:23 PM.
  4.    #4  
    My issue is with Navit, not nDrive. Thanks for replying though.
  5. Balooz's Avatar
    Posts
    271 Posts
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    #5  
    Oh, damn. Sorry. Read it wrong. :-O I'm embarrassed, sorry mate.


    Sent from HPTP Communities
  6.    #6  
    I figured it out, I noticed when I removed Navit, the folder was still in appdata, wondering if I messed something up by editing the xml file to get miles instead of kilometers, I deleted Navit, the file and maps and clean re-installed and it worked.
  7. Balooz's Avatar
    Posts
    271 Posts
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    #7  
    Just installed Navit myself. Haven't used it since my pre 2 but figured I better get reacquainted with it. Good news working again, at one point I had it not functioning and just thought it was in need of an update.

    Sent from HPTP Communities
  8. #8  
    I had a similar crash on my Pre 2 where the app would instantly close after launch. I reinstalled the app and deleted the app data altogether with no success. What finally worked was using preware to delete the app, voice service, and locale framework. I reinstalled the app 9and required packages) again and it now works. Hope this helps someone else.

    CDMAgeek

Posting Permissions