Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34394041424344
Like Tree6Likes
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PalmLives View Post
    I just downloaded and installed both and Navit-Maps just freezes and of course without maps, Navit doesn't do much.
    Palm Sprint FrankenPixiPlus at the latest WebOS.
    Which device and which webOS versions. Did Navit-Maps frees on thevlosd screen or where in the app.

HaPe
    On the Maptool, my Delorme BT-20 blue tooth connects and works great. Can't wait till I can do same on Navit. Keep up good work on TP version
    My wish would be to be able to get the GPS signal from my Pre2 up to the TP and use Navit with my TP. I now have a Windshield Holder for the TP.
    SInce other BT GPS devices can be paired is it possible to do the same with the Pre2's GPS, I guess this would require a software piece loaded on the Pre2.
    Used to have something similar on a Windows Phone (Windows Mobile 5&6) called GPSGate. They don't seem to be having a WEBOS version available.
    HP Touchpad, Palm Pre2.

If you like the help I am providing
    Support my work:

Quote Originally Posted by RICKV View Post
    My wish would be to be able to get the GPS signal from my Pre2 up to the TP and use Navit with my TP. I now have a Windshield Holder for the TP.
    SInce other BT GPS devices can be paired is it possible to do the same with the Pre2's GPS, I guess this would require a software piece loaded on the Pre2.
    Used to have something similar on a Windows Phone (Windows Mobile 5&6) called GPSGate. They don't seem to be having a WEBOS version available.
    There is already it's called PreGo GPS - search homebrew apps.
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    I close this thread as we have our one subforum now. Please post problems, requests, ... As new threads in the subforum.

HaPe
Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34394041424344