1.    #1  
    i have a treo 600 being parted out.......

condition is in okay shape
    screen and digititizer work great but do show wear (some scratches but nothing to bad)
    Keypad is not worn at all so this would be good for you guys to replace a worn keypad
    all other parts on on phone just pm or send me a email and i will quote you a price on the parts.... not sure if anyone is looking for these parts anymore but i have one full treo with bad radio card that is being parted so just holla at me if anyone wants anything off one... if you want pictures just msg me and i will send you pics so you can decide if you want them
    file_bug@ndemand.com
    ygm
  3.    #3  
    okay guys this screen is cherry no marks or scratches looks brand new i didnt know it but it had a screen protector on it when i removed it from treo it was inbehind the case.... so screen is in brand new shape and i hooked it back up removed to make sure it wasn't needed for operation and the screen looks and works like brand new... get this screen at a discount make me a offer i can't refuse..... i have pictures so i you need anything holla at me i will add pictures later today
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by file_bug; 11/11/2005 at 03:13 PM.
  4.    #4  
    i have been getting some offers on the screen i will take best offer on the screen
  5.    #5  
    okay look like the screen might be sold and also the front cover but still got some good parts left i will update on whether the sales went through or not
  6.    #6  
    okay screen is sold sorry guys went to the highest first bidder but everything else is still there let me know if anyone needs any little parts off this thing