1. OJM
    I am selling my Sprint Treo 650 and throwing in my 1gb sd card. The Treo has been used on and off for 7 months or so. I have always used egrips and a boxwave screen protector. I just took the screen protector and egrips off after I deactivated the treo - the screen looks brand new. As for the case, it is in perfect condition save a little wear on the chrome paint that surrounds the screen. No scratches to the blue paint, etc.

Given that I am seeing Sprint 650 go for $350 to $420 on eBay, I am letting it go on TC for $400. Remember, this includes the 1 gb SD card which I paid about $75.00 dollars for on top of the $630 for the Treo (with tax). My $705 investment is your for $400. This is a great buy for someone with an existing Sprint account who is ineligible for the rebate. Also a good deal for those who just don't like signing a contract.

The Treo will ship in the original box with the charger, sync cable and software. I will also include the 1gb sd card and a spare aftermarket sync/charge cable (not the greatest quality - but it works as a spare).

Payment by PayPal only. Please reply with any question or inquiries. I will likely put the Treo on eBay in the next day or two if no one here is interested.

Thanks....
    OJMBrooklyn

SPHi300>T300>T600>T650>PPC6700>700WX
    you have any pics available ???
  3. OJM
    I just emailed a few to your GMail addy.
    Last edited by OJM; 11/08/2005 at 09:12 AM.
    OJMBrooklyn

SPHi300>T300>T600>T650>PPC6700>700WX