1.    #1  
    Treo 650 (VzWireless) ... $350 includes shipping

All original packaging & contents
    Used just 4 months (very gently I might add)

I'll include:

Charging cradle (Palm)
    Extra battery (Palm)
    Screen protector (Boxwave; one on unit + one extra)
    eGrips on unit
    Covertec horizontal case (black leather)
    Retractable sync/charge USB cable w/ sync button (Seidio)
    8" sync/charge USB cable, no sync button (Seidio)

Prefer payment by Paypal

Will email a photo upon request
    jon20910,

why are you selling the treo 650 vzw? can you send a pic to rpagett@msn.com?
  3.    #3  
    Rpag, email w/ picture just sent.

Switched to BlackBerry 7250. Phone, email, & exchange server is all I need. Hosted exchange server for BB is 1/2 the price of Goodlink's for Treo.
    thanks jon20910.

r u willing to negotiate? you can now get the treo 650vzw for $199 brand new. what r the accessories u have with the 650? looks like an extra battery. any others?
    Quote Originally Posted by rpag
    thanks jon20910.

r u willing to negotiate? you can now get the treo 650vzw for $199 brand new. what r the accessories u have with the 650? looks like an extra battery. any others?
    where did you see the $199 price?
    sorry about the ? on the accessories. i just looked at the original post.
    Yeah, but you don't have to sign a new contract if you buy from him.
    the reason i am looking for a vzw 650 is because my wife has the sprint 650 and with her territory, she is raoming a lot with vzw. the online vzw is of interest to us because she would become a new customer and keep her mobile number.
  9.    #10  
    thanks jon20910.

r u willing to negotiate? you can now get the treo 650vzw for $199 brand new.
    rpag,

That $200 rebate is a great deal - if you don't mind waiting 9 months to get it.

From the offer details:
    "This rebate must be returned and postmarked no earlier than 180 days after activation and no later than 210 days of activation. Please allow 10-12 weeks for processing."

As String3599 said, you won't have a 2-year commitment if you buy mine.

With the extras and shipping, I'm not going to come down a lot, but make me an offer.

Best,
    Jon
    Does it have the sim card tray?? If so, then it could be unlocked to work with T-Mobile, right???
  11.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by Member
    Does it have the sim card tray?? If so, then it could be unlocked to work with T-Mobile, right???
    No SIM card tray - this is a CDMA model.
    jon 20910,

i am still interested in your phone. i will talk it over with my wife tomorrow. she is out of town. what happens with paypal? how does it work? will teh warranty still work if ownership is switched? do you have any other pictures of the phone up close?
  13.    #14  
    jon 20910,

i am still interested in your phone. i will talk it over with my wife tomorrow. she is out of town. what happens with paypal? how does it work? will teh warranty still work if ownership is switched? do you have any other pictures of the phone up close?
    Re: PayPal ... In a nutshell: its free to use; you arrange for an amount to be debited from your bank account and deposited into my PayPal account. Learn more about it here: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc..._intro-outside

Re: remainder of warranty ... I'm not sure. The warranty sheet that comes with the Treo says "palmOne, Inc. ("palmOne") warrants to the original end user ("Customer") ..." You might do a search here to see what experiences others have had re: transfers of warranty. I'll give you a copy of my sales slip if that helps establish the remaining period for the warranty.

Re: additional pictures ... I don't have any other pictures now, but I can shoot a couple tomorrow AM and email them to you if you like.

Best,
    Jon
  14.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by jon20910
    Treo 650 (VzWireless) ... $350 includes shipping

All original packaging & contents
    Used just 4 months (very gently I might add)

I'll include:

Charging cradle (Palm)
    Extra battery (Palm)
    Screen protector (Boxwave; one on unit + one extra)
    eGrips on unit
    Covertec horizontal case (black leather)
    Retractable sync/charge USB cable w/ sync button (Seidio)
    8" sync/charge USB cable, no sync button (Seidio)

Prefer payment by Paypal

Will email a photo upon request
    Sold it yesterday evening.

- Jon