Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    sorry for posting this again .. but it appears as though the Marketplace is a ghosttown... soo..

So the Geniuses at Sprint & Palm feel that if an antenna falls of a Treo and dissapears then that is not covered by the warranty.. furthermore it is impossible to order that small part and screw it in ureself... they want u to mail in the damn thing and be phoneless for the two weeks it takes them to process ure order take two seconds to screw in a new antenna and them ship it back to u.... this while paying quite a hefty fee....

so .. anyone have a broken Treo 600 they want to part out to me.. i just nee the damn antenna and screw.. (hell even the antenna would suffice)

lemme know... email me

daniel -at- fortifiedwithsugar.com
    You posted this in the Marketplace forum less than 10 minutes ago...did you expect an immediate response?
    I'm back!
  3.    #3  
    why am i not suprised the dood w/ 1,147 posts was quick to post a snarky comment. my point wasn't the reply time. it was the fact that thre were all of 5 posts in the marketplace which leads me to believe that it's not a very active forum

since i am currently using a phone w/ ****e reception and can't afford to buy a new one.... (if i could i would have used this as an excuse to get the 650) I wanted to get maximum exposure.. unfortunatly i guess that meant I'd also get the bored guy w/ nothing better to do then ***** replying too...

thank you for the input.. but unless u got a phone ure offering to me... i really don't see the point of ure post.. cept maybe to further ure goal of getting to # 2000
    Dont mind me...my goal is 7000
    Well behaved women rarely make history
    Quote Originally Posted by Lon Nol
    why am i not suprised the dood w/ 1,147 posts was quick to post a snarky comment. my point wasn't the reply time. it was the fact that thre were all of 5 posts in the marketplace which leads me to believe that it's not a very active forum

since i am currently using a phone w/ ****e reception and can't afford to buy a new one.... (if i could i would have used this as an excuse to get the 650) I wanted to get maximum exposure.. unfortunatly i guess that meant I'd also get the bored guy w/ nothing better to do then ***** replying too...

thank you for the input.. but unless u got a phone ure offering to me... i really don't see the point of ure post.. cept maybe to further ure goal of getting to # 2000
    Yeah, I've got something to offer you alright....

Your quote was
    sorry for posting this again .. but it appears as though the Marketplace is a ghosttown... soo..
    You waited all of 10 minutes for a reply before double-posting. The Marketplace forum has almost 4600 threads in it, and there has been activity in 9 of those threads since yesterday. Chill out and wait for an answer. People aren't sitting around waiting to sell 600 parts to some noob, let alone jump all over your question.

Lose the "help me now!" attitude and learn how to spell and write a sentence. I'm not sure which is worse, listening to you whine about the fact that you didn't get an instant answer, or reading "ure" posts.
    I'm back!

So the Geniuses at Sprint & Palm feel that if an antenna falls of a Treo and dissapears then that is not covered by the warranty.. furthermore it is impossible to order that small part and screw it in ureself... they want u to mail in the damn thing and be phoneless for the two weeks it takes them to process ure order take two seconds to screw in a new antenna and them ship it back to u.... this while paying quite a hefty fee....

so .. anyone have a broken Treo 600 they want to part out to me.. i just nee the damn antenna and screw.. (hell even the antenna would suffice)

lemme know... email me

daniel -at- fortifiedwithsugar.com
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Treo-600-phone-V...QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/Treo-600-phone-D...QQcmdZViewItem
  7.    #7  
    Heh. Oh so now I'm a noob because I don't have thousands of posts. Well, since you are so clever and so attentive to details. I guess you just chose to ignore my join date of Oct 2003 when making that comment.

There ya go... I left ya a WHOLE paragraph w/ all periods and commas... but... shrug... I never did understand why when someone's got nothing better to say they always decide to pick on someones sentence structure... I'll type how i see fit.. if you don't like or can't understand what i'm writing.. by all means.. please.. dont' bother to respond.. Please... *smirk*

oh heh.. and nice one clairegrrl and thank you for the link dlbrummels...

cheers...
    Always willing to help, thanks for the comic relief clairegrrl !
    Quote Originally Posted by clairegrrl
    Dont mind me...my goal is 7000
    Hurry! It's lonely up here.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Clairegrrl would have to be linked 24/7 to catch you !
    I just wish I could find out what that blinking * means.
    I think it means post more..
    Heh. Oh so now I'm a noob because I don't have thousands of posts. Well, since you are so clever and so attentive to details. I guess you just chose to ignore my join date of Oct 2003 when making that comment.
    Wow. A join date of Oct 2003! Ure such a stud!

Please don't wait 'til March for your next post.
    I'm back!
    Quote Originally Posted by jmill72x
    Wow. A join date of Oct 2003! Ure such a stud!

Please don't wait 'til March for your next post.
    Conservationist
    Conservationist
    Oh yeah, gotta save that bandwidth!
    I'm back!
    Quote Originally Posted by jmill72x
    Oh yeah, gotta save that bandwidth!
    Of the 8 threads he started, 4 were from '03, than a 2 year break, than 4 in '05. I guess the phone broke somewhere in between. Dunno
    Of the 8 threads he started, 4 were from '03, than a 2 year break, than 4 in '05. I guess the phone broke somewhere in between. Dunno
    Probably that tricky antenna.
    I'm back!
    Or that flashing asterisk dilemma?
    I dont think they let you keep your phone in jail...do they??
    This thread has definately been one of the funniest I've read in quite some time. LOL

BTW, You didn't buy the insurance? I hear that the insurance company is running out of Treo 600's and are giving 650's for replacements instead.
    Browse over to my new forum. http://www.palmfanatic.com

"The wireless telegraph is not difficult to understand. The ordinary telegraph is like a very long cat. You pull the tail in New York, and it meows in Los Angeles. The wireless is the same, only without the cat. " - Albert Einstein

Palm IIIxe - Kyocera 7135 - Treo 600 - Treo 650 -> Palm Vx - Tungsten T3 - Treo 700p
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast