1.    #1  
    For Sale: Treo 650, unlocked Cingular-branded, good condition

I am selling an unlocked, Cingular-branded Treo 650, which currently has the Palm-branded ROM on it, (version 1.13,) effectively turning it into a PalmOne branded unlocked model. The Treo is working great on my T-mobile account, and should work well on any other GSM network. Included with the phone are the AC adapter, USB sync cord, user manual, original Cingular CD-ROM, box, plus a nice leather slip case.

The phone works perfectly, but unfortunately has a number of scratches on the exterior. There are several scratches on the silver trim just to the right of the screen, a few smaller scratches on the trim above the D-pad, and a couple of small chips on the lower right corner. Even with all of that, I must emphasize that this Treo has definitely not been abused. The screen still looks fine, (I just put a new screen protector on,) and all of the buttons are working perfectly.

Priced to sell at $275 (plus $10 shipping) in the CONUS. PayPal is the preferred mode of payment, (CC payments are just fine.) U.S. buyers only. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks for looking!

TMann
    Last edited by TMann; 10/16/2005 at 09:55 PM.
  2.    #2  
    Price drop: $275, plus $10 shipping.

Thanks for looking.

TMann
    you got pm
  4.    #4  
    Here are the close-up photos of the scratches. Please note that these are cosmetic imperfections, and in no way affect functionality.

Here are a few more photos. Unfortunately, I forgot to add the case into this photo. The case, seen in the last photo, IS included.

Note the time and date are from this evening. (You gotta love how great digital photography is!)

Sorry for the wacky color balance.

Again, the color balance is a bit off. The case is black leather and is in great shape.

Last edited by TMann; 10/17/2005 at 11:28 PM.
    Ted, just sent you a paypal payment!

Thanks!
  6.    #6  
    The Treo has been sold. Thanks to all who inquired.

TMann