1.    #1  
    I have an extra Treo 650 that was used lightly for about a week by me. YOU CANNOT TELL IT'S EVER BEEN Activated. It is in the original box with everything that came in the box. Instruction book and head set are still factory wrapped and have never been used, neither have the install discs. The phone has been updated to 1.04 just waiting for you to call Verizon to connect. I still have my 650 that I use everyday, but I feel the one I'm selling is too good to just keep sitting on my desk. I have a 100% positive out of 182 responses on ebay with most being purchases. My screen name on ebay is Rick7576 (http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...serid=rick7576).

Here's the deal. $350 for this shipped priority mail to anywhere in the U.S. Add $20 for 2nd day air. PayPal only. I am leaving town from the Oct. 11-15 (be in Vegas). So I would like to ship before then. I know that you will love this phone. If interested EMAIL ME (not PM as I never notice them) at RGreen7576 at aol.com. That is also my PayPal account address.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by RickMG; 10/09/2005 at 01:06 AM.
  2.    #2  
    bump-I'll put it on ebay when I return to town, but if you're looking for a perfect phone don't say I didn't give you first shot.
  3.    #3  
    Sold, thanks.