1.    #1  
    Hey guys -

I found a great review on Treo HQ about these mail clients. It looks like he likes Chattermail. I didn't know IMAP push was even possible! Check it out:

http://www.treohq.com/content/view/97/111/

Jeff
  2.    #2  
    I found this website out a few days ago, it's called Treo HQ. they look pretty new and offer the same news as everyone else, but there's something on there called Tim's Blog. It looks like this guy Tim is reviewing software and hardware for the Treo. I'd register pretty soon and start making comments as there is a contest going on! Check it out!

http://www.treohq.com

Jeff
    Umm...Jeff, you realize that this is the "Classifieds" forum, where people post "For Sale" ads?

Or are we just being spammed here with this thread?

TMann
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by TMann
    Umm...Jeff, you realize that this is the "Classifieds" forum, where people post "For Sale" ads?

Or are we just being spammed here with this thread?

TMann

How weird... I posted two different messages in the "Treo General Chat" forum but both were moved and combined to this Marketplace forum without me knowing. I also got a PM from ronbo2000 telling me to stop promoting my site. It's not even my site! Can I not tell other Treoers about new websites?

I guess TreoCentral doesn't like to promote the every growing Treo community!

Jeff
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffhaggerty05
    How weird... I posted two different messages in the "Treo General Chat" forum but both were moved and combined to this Marketplace forum without me knowing. I also got a PM from ronbo2000 telling me to stop promoting my site. It's not even my site! Can I not tell other Treoers about new websites?

I guess TreoCentral doesn't like to promote the every growing Treo community!

Jeff
    Perhaps it's because the site that you are promoting has ads, and what you are doing is perceived as diverting traffic, so it's only appropriate to put your thread here.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by naivete
    Perhaps it's because the site that you are promoting has ads, and what you are doing is perceived as diverting traffic, so it's only appropriate to put your thread here.
    ahhh I undestand... but a lot of Treo sites like Treonauts, TreoBits or treo Addicts have ads, and these are great sites too. It would be sad to have to put most Treo sites in the marketplace bin when talked about.
    Plus, you cross-posted, and that's a no-no. Post once, and only once, in the proper forum and you won't get a beatdown.

And we've known about Chatter for quite a while.
    I'm back!
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by jmill72x
    Plus, you cross-posted, and that's a no-no. Post once, and only once, in the proper forum and you won't get a beatdown.

And we've known about Chatter for quite a while.
    Thanks for the warning jmill72x! I'll be sure not to again!

Jeff
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffhaggerty05
    Thanks for the warning jmill72x! I'll be sure not to again!

Jeff
    Not a warning, just a suggestion to make your stay here more enjoyable.

There are those who are far less nice to the noobs.
    I'm back!
    Not a warning, just a suggestion to make your stay here more enjoyable.

There are those who are far less nice to the noobs.
    yeah...don't those guys drive you nuts!
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    yeah...don't those guys drive you nuts!
    I don't want to name any names, but.....

I'm back!
    I don't want to name any names, but.....

Oh go on...we're all one big family here, after all.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."