Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    I am selling my Treo because its just not doing anything for me anymore, I was giving an iPaq and I also have a blackberry that was povided by my company. I have just went through the XBM program through Cingular so that the Treo I am selling has never been used by me, it is straight from the company! I powered it up and it works great and already has the new firmware installed. It comes in and original Palm box with the original accessories as well as the original Palm leather case and Palm leather holster, I also have a Krussell case and an aluminum hard case, the hard case has a small dent in it, from my original Treo that was dropped, but that Treo had no damage at all. Like I said though I am selling a Treo that I just recieved from Cingular! Also I am selling a car charger with it and a extra charge/sync cable, and a 3 pack of stylus's that double as pens. I have the Treo up on Ebay so if you are interested send me a message or email me and we can discuss any questions you might have.
    What's your asking price and where are you located ?
    How much are you asking?
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    It was on Ebay, and it has already sold, but the time by the time I checked and saw your messages, to answer your questions thought, I am in PA and the buy it now price was $375, I guess I could have maybe gotten more, but I am not greedy. Thanks for all your intrest