1.    #1  
    I've decided that converged device isn't really for me and went back to an Axim and SE phone. My loss is your gain!

I'm selling my Treo 650. It's only 2 months old and in very good condition. No scratches and has had a screen protector on it from the time I took it out of the box. I don't have the box any more, but I have the manual and software CD and power adapter.

Plus, I'm including the Palm USB cradle/charger and the Palm Treo side case holster.

Take it off my hands for $420 + shipping. I just sold a Treo on ebay for $430, so this is an absolute steal. Pics upon request. If you're interested and want to talk about it, email or PM me and I'll provide my numbers.

edit: I may be able to throw in a few goodies that I can't sell here since I'm not using a Treo any more. PM me for details. It'll be worth it for you.

edit 2: I forgot to mention something really important. It's GSM and I can have it unlocked, if you'd like.

edit 3: Pics are now up
    Last edited by torifile; 09/25/2005 at 10:31 PM.
  2.    #2  
    Phone is now unlocked. At least as far as I can tell without another SIM to try.
    do you have an sd card for sale without the treo?

Joe
    Long live the TWIT army!

MKast Wireless
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by ijoe13
    do you have an sd card for sale without the treo?

Joe
    Huh? I don't think I even mentioned an SD card... Sorry, none available.
  5.    #5  
    Sale is now pending. For now, no more PMs. Thanks!
    edit: I may be able to throw in a few goodies that I can't sell here since I'm not using a Treo any more. PM me for details. It'll be worth it for you.

Sorry, I thought you were implying that you might have other accesories for the treo. Hey, thanks anyway.

Joe
    Long live the TWIT army!

MKast Wireless
  7.    #7  
    Looks like it's still available. Fully unlocked and ready to be sent out.
  8.    #8  
    Sold!