1.    #1  
    Hey all, thank you for taking the time to take a look at my item for sale item.

The item has signs of usage and such, but other than that nothing is wrong with it. Already applied to the screen is a Boxwave Cleartouch Anti-Glare protector.

In the box are the following:

1. Unit
    2. Slide holster
    3. Charger
    4. Sync Cable
    5. CD(s), and documentation.

Also along side the above box is the Vaja i-Volution T6 Treo 600 case. It is solid black, signs of usage, and modded so that the earpiece mesh is closer to the phone itself. There is no ultra clip.

Price: $400 CAD OBO + SHIPPING

All sales are final

Payment can only be made through EMT (email money transfer) or Money Order.

Shipping charges will be determined base on your location. It will be done with Canada Post Xpresspost.

To contact me please PM me or of course reply in this thread. Lowballers will be shot out of a canon or will be visited by Elmo. ^_^

Thanks!

2. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo
    Hey all, thank you for taking the time to take a look at my item for sale item.

The item has signs of usage and such, but other than that nothing is wrong with it. Already applied to the screen is a Boxwave Cleartouch Anti-Glare protector.

In the box are the following:

1. Unit
    2. Slide holster
    3. Charger
    4. Sync Cable
    5. CD(s), and documentation.

Also along side the above box is the Vaja i-Volution T6 Treo 600 case. It is solid black, signs of usage, and modded so that the earpiece mesh is closer to the phone itself. There is no ultra clip.

Price: $400 CAD OBO + SHIPPING

All sales are final

Payment can only be made through EMT (email money transfer) or Money Order.

Shipping charges will be determined base on your location. It will be done with Canada Post Xpresspost.

To contact me please PM me or of course reply in this thread. Lowballers will be shot out of a canon or will be visited by Elmo. ^_^

Thanks!

You've still got your 650 right? I would want you leaving us.
  3.    #3  
    dont you worry...just selling my 600 because well i really dont need it anymore and if i could make some coin off of it (well get some coin off of it) that would be great
    Hey Hofo_Mofo:

You can get a zipped file T6GSMUP305.zip PM'd to you at MTDN.

It will unlock your Rogers T600 in a couple of minutes...

http://mytreo.net/forum/index.php/topic,21290.msg161174.html#msg161174