1.    #1  
    I need a new keyboard/keypad replacement for a Treo 650, if you know where I can get one, let me know! (not the rubber thing, but the actual keypad inside that's connected to the motherboard... my P button is damaged)
    i have a 650 works fine but the ratio doesnt work how much would you buy iy for
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by rlazboss
    i have a 650 works fine but the ratio doesnt work how much would you buy iy for
    I don't need the whole treo, just the actual keypad inside.
    How much would you pay for it
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by rlazboss
    How much would you pay for it
    $20 shipped for the internal keypad
    rlazboss, if you're going to part out the Treo, I'm interested in the outside case. That is, if it's a GSM model. Perhaps nXt and I can get together and purchase it. I'll pay $50 for the case, making your take on the whole thing $70 so far. What are you looking to get for it, considering the radio is hosed?

Anyone else want parts? Hehe.

If nXt trusted me, I can take delivery and dissect it for him.
    Unlocked P1 T650 + 12" Powerbook + Scion xA = Happiness
  7.    #7  
    I was bidding on an auction on ebay for the part i needed, but lost, so i went and took apart my Treo 650 for the 10th time, and well i fixed the broken P. So I no longer need to buy one.
    Is it difficult to replace the keypad?

I just did an advanced exchange of my T650. It really needed a new keypad, the alt key and 0 were nearly impossible to press.

Has anyone else experienced there keyboard wearing down or the functionality drastically decreasing over time?
    nXt, that's good news. Was it just something slipped out of place?

I'm really tempted to take my existing, and really f'ed up case, and puttying up the gashes so I can spray paint it. heh
    Unlocked P1 T650 + 12" Powerbook + Scion xA = Happiness
  10.    #10  
    I took out the internal keypad, and since my P is near the edge, I just took a very small flat head to peel up the adhesive top, stick the flat head in the P spot, and poked the metal spring inside UP. now it's working fine.