1.    #1  
    that was lightly used ? The phone is unlocked.

Thanks,
    zoti
    Well, if you compared prices off Ebay, you are still looking around the $550-$620 at the least. Because the Treo is unlocked, they are going to be asking more money for the phone. Just make sure it's unlocked as they say.
    Thank You,
    Chris Luce
    mr_cluce@yahoo.com
  3.    #3  
    Well, The guy is asking for $500 which I thought is too much considering it is a 6 months old used machine. Guess I was wrong.
    im sure u can find one around the 400-500 range
    Quote Originally Posted by zoti
    Well, The guy is asking for $500 which I thought is too much considering it is a 6 months old used machine. Guess I was wrong.
    if its in good condition and includes all original equipment in box, i'd go for it

if you would have posted earlier, i would have sold you mine for $400 with 1 GB SD card
    achap,

What's the condition?
    Thank You,
    Chris Luce
    mr_cluce@yahoo.com
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisLuce
    achap,

What's the condition?
    no condition...its sold already, shipped it today
  8.    #8  
    I would have gotten one from Cingular on a new contract if I didn't have to wait until April which is when my current contruct runs out. You can get a brand new one for pretty cheap with a 2 year contract.

Anyone maybe knows of a way to upgrade my contruct with cingular so they will let me have a treo for cheap ?
    I just bought one off of eBay for $479 with free shipping...I can post the guy's username here if others would like to buy one. I can't post a review of him yet though, the phone is supposed to get here tomorrow.
    I just sold a brand new one for $430 on ebay. Look around. You can find them for much cheaper than that new. I bought mine (the other was just a sell-resell thing) for $350 from someone here.