1.    #1  
    If anyone is interested I have a THinModem on Ebay, I went to OmniSky..

THanks
    Thanks,
    intysf@cs.com
    TreoCentral.com
    Product Page Editor
  2.    #2  
    http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI...ndexURL=0&rd=1

The ThinModem Handspring™ modem is the first in a family of Card Access WristBand line modules using the innovative Springboard design. This super thin, user-friendly communicator hooks the Handspring Visor to the rest of the planet. Using "Quick Update" technology, the ThinModem automatically loads all the e-mail and internet stuff just as soon as you plug it in. No frustration or confusion with setups and cradles and synchronizing or whatever just to see your e-mail or surf the net. Plus, Flash upgradability (sorry for the technospeak, but thank you ADI) built into the ThinModem, you can take advantage of new modem features and upgrades we dream up without buying a new modem. The ThinModem ensures future compatibility and speed no matter what changes take place. Instant web Access Browse the web instantly and receive your e-mail in moments with the incredibly small ThinModem portable modem from Card Access. Transform your Visor handheld computer into a sleek and smart internet communicator! On Board Applications With built-in internet browser and e-mail client applications*, you are set to surf in seconds. V.90 Upgradeable Smart enough to connect you at high speeds as soon as you plug it in. And with V.90 upgradeability, it'll go even faster. Size Does Matter Who says size doesn't matter? With brains and looks, a ThinModem portable modem is a must for anyone with a Visor. So what are you waiting for? Get slim and fast with a ThinModem. Comes with Long connector, and 1 - 4" connectors I purchased, value is 10.00!! Shipping is 5.00 for insured priority usps with tracking. ********* only one 4" wire is included ********** PI

[Edited by Intysoft on 11-18-2000 at 11:03 PM]
    Thanks,
    intysf@cs.com
    TreoCentral.com
    Product Page Editor