1.    #1  
    See at buy that com.

a few left.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    I've seen them as low as $119 after rebate from various sources....
    Quote Originally Posted by nrosser
    I've seen them as low as $119 after rebate from various sources....
    Should post them...
    Moving to Marketplace.
    James Hromadka, TreoCentral Editor
    Houston - EST. 1836
    Is this compatible with 650? Can someone post user's comments?
  6.    #6  
    though not by this maker, i use 2 gig sd cards.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    I'm sooo itching to get one of those inexpensive ATP 2 GB cards, but I wonder if I just plunk down the extra 30-40 and just get the Sandisk Ultras for performance? Can anyone explain the difference if any between them?

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    The kingston 2 gig 120x ultimate reports 20mb read and 18mb write on the website. I ordered one, so I'll post my speed findings once I get. This is faster than the sandisk ultra II and just as fast as the 1gig sandisk extreme III that I'm using now.
    Well, I just purchased and received my buy.com order for the kingston 2gb ultimate. Basically so far i've had nothing but problems. I mainly got this for my digital camera that i just got.

Here's the thing. I put it in the treo and it doesn't even detect i am putting in a card. Now i think it can be something wrong with the way it was manufacturered or what.

Oh, and my camera would give me a card error.

Popped it in my card reader for the PC and it showed up and i decided what the heck, i'll try a FAT format. After doing that of course it gave me 1gb free 1gb used (apparently the used was.. i don't know.. who knows)

I did a quick format on top of that and i got the 2gb back.

I poppped it into the treo and basically the treo would show i inserted a card but freeze up on a white screen (i suppose checking for apps but it couldn't read it). Treo wouldn't move until i took the SD card out.

Put it in camera. Now heres another thing, the SD card has only WORKED ONCE the rest of the time it has shown card error. Now i can't even get it detected on my computer... great... maybe my card itself has problems :P