1.    #1  
    Recently James Paul Ritter, offered in this forum, two Treo cases that he was giving away. No strings attached! I was lucky enough to be the first to send him a PM. He asked which case I preferred, and I told him to just suprise me. Well he did! I waited with anticipation to see which one would show up in the mail. I felt like a kid a christmas for those few days.

Well not only did the case I hoping for show up, but he sent the other one as well. Thank you James, you are a GOOD person.

NOW...

In keeping with the spirit of giving that James shared with me, I hope someone else can feel this great gift. So...having made my choice, I am offering up the Aluminum Magnesium Case FREE, to the first person who sends me a PM asking for it (continential US only, sorry)

And...

In hopes of keeping this gift going, I am also going to offer up to another person who PM's me, two sets of Dean Markely Custom Light, Electric Guitar strings. 009-046's, absolutely FREE.

It is my wish though, that the winners of these items, continue the GOODNESS that James started, by passing along some other small token (postage 5.00 or less), to another T|C'er.

We all have stuff we don't need. Why not pass it along.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Damn, I just picked up 10 sets of Boomers at Guitar Center the other day.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  3.    #3  
    Case is GONE! Congratulations to FrankTheToad! ~ Baton Rouge LA.

Strings are still up for grabs to the next person to PM me.

Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Damn, I just picked up 10 sets of Boomers at Guitar Center the other day.
    I've switched to Elixer's. They cost out the ****, but they're worth it to me. Lot of acidity in my fingers. They definetly last longer with me.

Thread Crapper

I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

Quote Originally Posted by TheLiveSoundGuy
    Case is GONE! Congratulations to FrankTheToad! ~ Baton Rouge LA.
    First, I'd like to thank my family and friends who supported me when no one else thought I could do it......

Many thanks to TheLiveSoundGuy... Truly a gentleman and a scholar...
    I've heard that polar bear steaks are tough, but maybe if you marinated them in beer they'd turn out all right.
  6.    #6  
    Just remember to pm me with your addy. Frank.

And James is really the one to thank.

His kindness started it all. So pass the kindness on.

Thread Crapper

I shall place my tongue into the first persons mouth who PM's me.

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  8.    #8  
    Strings are gone! Congrats to DWMan ~ San Francisco

Thanks again James. YOU have now made at least 3 people smile!

Thread Crapper

9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    I shall place my tongue into the first persons mouth who PM's me.
    A contest even Jewel can win!

Thread Crapper

Hello everyone,

My cousin sent me a Power Point Presentation, I downloaded it to my TREO 650 but since I couldn't open it, I deleted it... (so I thought).

I can't find it anywhere on my Treo but when I do a backup using BackupMan, it shows up in the list of files backed up.

Any idea where I could find this file on my TREO so I can delete it once and for all?

Thanks.
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoLover1
    Hello everyone,

My cousin sent me a Power Point Presentation, I downloaded it to my TREO 650 but since I couldn't open it, I deleted it... (so I thought).

I can't find it anywhere on my Treo but when I do a backup using BackupMan, it shows up in the list of files backed up.

Any idea where I could find this file on my TREO so I can delete it once and for all?

Thanks.
    I don't use BackUp Man, so I don't know.

But I do know that you are in the wrong forum.
    Try the applications forum.

This is the marketplace forum.

So what have you got that you want to give away?

Thread Crapper

Quote Originally Posted by TreoLover1
    Hello everyone,

Thanks.
    Since you've smacked this ship into an iceberg, allow me to bail you out.

I will give you FileZ.
    Attached Files Attached Files

13.    #13  
    And another GOOD give-away.

Way to go Insertion!

James Paul Ritter, that makes at least 4 people you have directly, or indirectly, made smile today!
    Last edited by TheLiveSoundGuy; 08/26/2005 at 12:38 PM.

Thread Crapper

14.    #14  
    I've mailed both items this morning. They should be there within the week.
    Congrats again to you both.

Keep the Good Stuff thread going. Pass it on.
    Last edited by TheLiveSoundGuy; 08/27/2005 at 10:09 AM.

Thread Crapper

Quote Originally Posted by TheLiveSoundGuy
    I've mailed both items this morning. They should be there within the week.
    Congrats again to you both.

Keep the Good Stuff thread going. Pass it on.
    You da man! I'll offer something for giveaway when I can think of something worth someone's while.
    I've heard that polar bear steaks are tough, but maybe if you marinated them in beer they'd turn out all right.