Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by aprasad
    I desperately want to use the coupon, but I have no idea what to buy !!! :-(

I guess that means that I have achieved Treo650 nirvana (besides bugs and resets once in a while .. buy buying more software won't help that).
    I also had the same problem so I decided to get me some "insurance" and entertainment... mSafe and PocketDVD Studio...
    Current Phones: Unlocked AT&T Pre3; Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250; HTC Desire A8181
    Current Tablets: Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 183825U; HP TouchPad 32GB w/ACL
    Previous Devices: Unlocked UK Pre3; HTC Touch Diamond; Palm Unlocked GSM Treo 680; PalmOne Unlocked GSM 650; Palm Tungsten T3 w/PalmOne WiFi Card, PowerToGo and ASUS WL-330g; 3Com Palm III; Sony Clie N760C
    i went to school yesterday at handango...used the coupon, got two more (they are known to everyone for 10% and 15% off [over x number of dollars])...and also I will be getting an additional 1000 points on top of my 720 for that transaction

thanks again
    Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo
    ...and also I will be getting an additional 1000 points on top of my 720 for that transaction
    Are those points U.S. or Canadian? ;-)

-- BC
    Thanks for the coupon code . Saved me $10 on my Volumecare and PocketDVD purchase.
    DJ
    Franko515:

I saved $15 at Handango using your code. Thanks for sharing the info.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12