1.    #1  
    I have a Pacific Rim aluminum and an Innopocket magnesium case to give away for free.

The mag case has the door broke off but the case still works as a perfect open case. There is no chance that the Treo could fall out. It is held in firmly bu 5 tabs. Not even a metal jimmy could pry it out the wrong way. But it slips out the top as it normally would.

Quote Originally Posted by jamespaulritter
    I have a Pacific Rim aluminum and an Innopocket magnesium case to give away for free.

The mag case has the door broke off but the case still works as a perfect open case. There is no chance that the Treo could fall out. It is held in firmly bu 5 tabs. Not even a metal jimmy could pry it out the wrong way. But it slips out the top as it normally would.

SOLD!

Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

3.    #3  
    After all the PMs both are gone
  4.    #4  
    While I was digging out those cases I found this one. Its a treo 600 skin. Free to anyone.

I'll take it
    kerrys914@yahoo.com
  6.    #6  
    you got it
    Are these all yours, jpr?? You must be like the Imelda Marcos of T|C.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    My wife's got her beat in the shoe arena, but I'm certinly gratful for his gesture.

Thread Crapper
    ~ August 16,2005 Poll-Master ~
    August 17, 2005 Century Club Member ~ August 29, 2005

I have a fondness for intelligence.
    I often black out when doing something really stupid. I supose that's why I'm such a danger to my self

9.    #9  
    my treo has more suits than me
  10.    #10  
    I actually only have one,,,, that I'm keeping anyway. NUTSHELL the best of the best.