1. cec
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    Hello,
    I went out and bought a Samsung i730 and switched to Verizon. Cingular coverage and data speed just can't match Verizon where I live. Sadly I must part with my Treo 650 which has served me well.

I am selling:

(1) Unlocked GSM Palm Branded Treo 650 which was purchased new from Palm in February. It is in like new condition with one very small scratch on the bottom of the plastic housing (the scratch is covered when the phone is in its case). The screen is flawless. The phone has worked great for me with none of the hardware issues others have had. It comes with everything in the box and the original packing materials. Also inluded is the Palm 2.5mm to 3.5mm headphone adapter.
    (2) Vaja i-Volution T66 Case. Black and light grey withOUT belt clip. The case is in great shape. This case is awesome and compliments the Treo perfectly.
    (3) Palm car charging cable.
    (4) Motorola HS820 Bluetooth HeadSet. I only used it once. There is nothing wrong with it - I started taking the train instead of driving and just don't need it.

I would be willing to sell the items together or seperately. I will entertain any reasonable offers.

I am going to list the stuff on eBay in a day or two if no one wants it here. I am a reputable seller. I have sold some of my gadgets before on eBay. My eBay ID is chester732.
    Last edited by cec; 08/12/2005 at 12:49 PM.
  2. cec
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    In case anyone is interested in bidding on my stuff I have listed it on eBay - item number 5798638819.
  3. cec
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    Bidding is only at $305 - a steal IMHO for what is offered.
  4. cec
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    My days as a Treo 650 owner are down to one. The eBay auction ends tonight. I know the Treo's star hasn't fallen this much - come on people - someone is going to STEAL this stuff.

Treo 650 GSM, Vaja T66 case, Motorola HS820 Headset, 256 MB Sandisk SD Card, etc.