Global Posts
    131 Global Posts
    I've got a Sprint 650 in great condition for sale.

It has a screen protector on it (boxwave I think).
    Comes with
    - 2 batteries (the one standard and one extra)
    - Transcend 1gb 45x SD Card
    - Original box and packing material
    - Desktop Cradle, charger, sync thingy
    - (2) of the 2.5mm to 3.5mm stereo headphone adapters
    - Leather side holster case
    - Car Charger
    - The Stylus that is the Pen/Stylus combination (it's great)

I think that's it. I switched to a verizon i730 so I don't need this anymore. I'm not sure what to ask so I'll take serious offers. I've got a 160 positive feedback on ebay and am paypal verified as well.

Thanks...

Kevin R.
    Last edited by kevroc; 08/11/2005 at 02:18 PM. Reason: forgot to add a couple of things
    hello. just a few questions... i'm new to the treo so forgive me if some of the questions sound like i'm a bit of a novice... how long have you had it? no scratches? is it rev a? (i'm heard this is important). anything else i haven't thought of?

by the way, i have all positive feedback on ebay and am also paypal verified...

thanks
    Global Posts
    131 Global Posts
    I've had it for quite a while. Since it first came out. I haven't had any problems with it at all. It's also updated to the latest rom. I'm not sure how to check the rev??

Thanks,

Kevin

Ps. I also have a car charger for it and will update my first post accordingly.
    Any scratches, blemishes or like imperfections on the plastic case or screen?
    would you like to trade for (4) 17" Tenzo-r AV-7 wheels email me at iceman2285@hotmail.com for more info and pics
    I'll buy your 1gb SD card from you if you wouldn't mind parting it out.

PM me if interested? Thanks!
    Is this still available let me know im interested and serious
    thanks