Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    I am selling my one-month old Treo 650 from Verizon Wireless. I am switching to Cingular so I no longer need this device. It's in perfect condition and comes with all accessories that Verizon puts in the box. I am selling it for $350. For an extra $25, I'll chip in a 256 SD Card.

Send me an email for more information: lordsky69 AT aol.com

Matt
    are u in/around NYC?
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    I live in MA, so I'm right next door. Know anyone coming to the boston area? I can ship it anyway; shipping probably won't cost that much (around $10 or $15 I'm guessing at max).

Matt
    sorry, i would like to look/test before i pay.
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    You can always look/test it in the store. This is literally 1 month old, so there's nothing wrong with it, and it comes with a full year's manufacturer's warranty (plus verizon has its own warranty as well). So if you have problems with it, you can always send it out to service. I've had no problems at all with it unlike other people. The palm hasn't crashed, nor has it hard reset recently at all. You sure you don't want to strike up a deal?

Matt
    would you like to trade for (4) 17" Tenzo-r AV-7 wheels email me at iceman2285@hotmail.com for more info and pics