1.    #1  
    For sale is a Jabra A210 Bluetooth adapter. I used it for approximately three months and am selling it now because I've upgraded to a 650. The adapter comes in its original retail packaging along with the travel charger and owner's manual. I think I know where the belt clip is, but cannot guarantee that it will be included in the package. If I find it I'll add it! This item was listed on eBay this morning in a 5-day auction with a low starting bid of $9.99 and USPS Priority Mail shipping fee of only $6 to anywhere in the US. The 'Buy It Now' price is $35. If the auction ends today via Buy It Now, it will ship today!!!!

I only accept PayPal and will send the adapter within 24 hours of receipt of payment; possibly the same day if the transaction ends on a business day. Feel free to PM me or send me an e-mail via the eBay auction with any questions. Thanks! Here's the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Jabra-A210-Adapt...QQcmdZViewItem

I guarantee the adapter against DOA, but otherwise there are no refunds.
    What headset did you end up with? Ben
  3.    #3  
    I still have the HBH-300. Not sure what the next one will be.
    I thought the purchase of the Sony HBH662 would be the perfect answer, in terms of comfort it is not. I'm still looking. Ben