1.    #1  
    For Sale: Sprint Treo 650 with original accessories, 2 cases, 256 mb SD card, extra charger, extra USB cable, 3 extra stylii.

I am selling my Treo 650 with a bunch of extras. The Treo itself is in excellent condition. I don't see a single blemish on it, and the screen is free of scratches. This is my second Treo; the first one had a defective side button. I am including all of the original accessories, including the box, wired headset, manual, and CD. Also including the following extras:

1. Sena leather flip case. Black, no belt clip. Shows some signs of light use, but still looks great.
    2. Leather pouch case, by GizmoSkin.com. Looks new.
    3. 256 mb SD card
    4. 3 extra stylii, (one OEM, two from Belkin.)
    5. Extra charger, with international adapters.
    6. Extra USB sync cable.

I am selling my Treo because I really need a smaller phone. (I have a Dell Axim for my PDA needs.)

Price: $375 shipped in the continental U.S. PayPal only. No BidPay, Western Union, etc. Also, I am only selling to U.S. buyers. Sorry, for the inconvenience. And of course, I guarantee the ESN is clear for this phone and that it is able to be activated.

Thanks for looking. I'll try to get some pictures posted in a couple of days.

TMann
    Last edited by TMann; 08/03/2005 at 09:54 AM.
    That sounds like a pretty good deal.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by t2gungho
    That sounds like a pretty good deal.
    Hey, thanks for the endorsement. Seriously, though, I was trying to price this in such a way that it would be a good deal for someone. I'd rather get $10 or $20 less in the sale price, and have a satisfied buyer, than try to squeeze every last dime out of the sale, and then have someone be resentful about the whole thing.

Clearly, I'm not much of a businessman...

TMann
    How much you want for the Gizmoskin case alone?
    Treo Moblog: http://nudle.textamerica.com
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by speedy_j
    How much you want for the Gizmoskin case alone?
    At least for the time being, I think that I would like to try and sell everything as a package. If things don't get sold by the weekend, I'll get back to you. Thanks for your interest.

TMann
  6.    #6  
    Photos attached.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  7.    #7  
    Bump for price reduction.

Price: $375 shipped in U.S.
    Hello
    I will give you $350 for it shipped! I can pay via PayPal today. Please respond ASAP as I am lookiing at another unit on eBay. Thanks!
    Click for Free iPod Nano or better. - really works!
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Magohn
    Hello
    I will give you $350 for it shipped! I can pay via PayPal today. Please respond ASAP as I am lookiing at another unit on eBay. Thanks!

Magohn,

PM sent.

TMann
    Payment sent...Thanks much!!!!
  11.    #11  
    Sold!
    Quote Originally Posted by TMann
    Sold!
    Just a quick thumbs up for the seller.

I received the phone yesterday (rocket shipping!). I am really thrilled with the condition. Its perfect! I activated it with no problems and have been having lots of fun with the new features. Thanks very much!!