1.    #1  
    Hi guys,

I already have my 650 but I want to buy one for my brother as a birthday present. I'm looking for a Cingular locked or unlocked 650 in new or like new condition with no big scratches especially not on the screen and in perfect working order. I can only spend around $350 including shipping but I can pay immediately through PayPal and have lots of positive feedback on eBay, Hofo and here from buying from others. Any offers please PM, post here or email me at Roameomobile@aol.com. Oh and I need to make a purchase so the phone could be in my hands by Aug 22, his birthday. Thanks!
    My Treo's Stats:
    650 Unlocked/Unbranded GSM <br>1.71 Firmware w/ 1.20 ENA
    Carrier: Cingular
    Current BT Headset: Treo Wireless
    GPS: TomTom5 + BT338
    I'll have a new replacement 650 from cingular in a few days. I want to sell it and get a different phone. But I'm looking to sell it for more than $350. I will be including two 1G Sandisk cards, the Plam disk, seidio holster, headphone adapter, and two screen protectors. That's all that I can think of, that I have for it right now. I also live in Orlando.
    If you want to sell off one of your 1GB Sandisk cards to bring the price mor into Roameo's range, I'd consider buying it. What would you ask for the card?
    Quote Originally Posted by MovieCutter
    If you want to sell off one of your 1GB Sandisk cards to bring the price mor into Roameo's range, I'd consider buying it. What would you ask for the card?
    $60.00
    Quote Originally Posted by redone
    $60.00
    Don't mean to hijack threads, but is it an Ultra or standard SanDisk card?
    standard
  7.    #7  
    Thanks for the reply redone and for your offer. Unfortunately I really only can spend $350 since it's a bday present. If you do decide to sell off the other parts and can bring the price of your 650 down to $350 please let me know and I'll take it right away.
    My Treo's Stats:
    I can sell it to u for $350. Cingular emailed me today, and I will b getting the new replacement tomorrow (wed). I Just want to make sure that I can still get the other phone with their "upgrade exception". PM me with your email or phone number and I can let U know for sure by this weekend.
  9.    #9  
    PM sent.
    My Treo's Stats: