1.    #1  
    I switched to Sprint so I am selling my Verizon Treo 650 for $300, it comes with the original box, CD, sync cable, and charger. The screen has a couple stylus marks that you have to really look for and the case has a couple nicks. I will pay for shipping and insurance UPS overnight for the advertised price.

Scammers don't bother if you even try I'm in the military and have friends in every state in the US and they will hunt you down and kill you, if your life is worth a Treo 650 go for it, I've got spare time.

With that said have a nice day, I will PM my ebay profile upon request.

I am in the Lansing, Michigan area and will deliver or meet in person. Paypal is also OK.
    Last edited by Howitzer; 07/29/2005 at 02:40 PM.
    Stand down, Soldier!!
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130
    Stand down, Soldier!!
    Hi there I sort of expected insertion so comment

Anyway while cleaning it I noticed a screen smudge it can't be seen when the unit is on but its looks like a small finger print, so I'll knock it down to $275 OBO.

ding ding ding
    Quote Originally Posted by Howitzer
    ...I'm in the military ...
    I am in the Lansing, Michigan area ...
    Cool...I drill in Lansing (Michigan Army National Guard). How do you like the 650? I am looking into getting one in the next few weeks.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by jherubin
    Cool...I drill in Lansing (Michigan Army National Guard). How do you like the 650? I am looking into getting one in the next few weeks.
    I love it, after having one you can't live without it. Are you near Lansing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Howitzer
    I love it, after having one you can't live without it. Are you near Lansing?
    No. I work and live in the Detroit area. Only make it out to Lansing during my drill weekends. I use Sprint and plan on selling my Clie TH55 and Sanyo 8200 to offset the cost of a new Treo.
  7.    #7  
    Bump ^

$250 please don't make me go to ebay I am going on vacation 8/1/05 @ 1m and can ship before I leave.
    I'm interested!
    email me at papp101 at neo dot rr dot com and we'll chat.

Thanks!
    guess he's gone on vacation.

perhaps he'll get me when he gets back.

boo.

Also, I'm sorry to hijack, but I'm looking for a VZW 650, and would consider partial trading my V710 as well, but don't have to. Let me know!

papp101 at neo dot rr dot com.
  10.    #10  
    Sold......thanks!