1.    #1  
    Out of stock every where. I am selling my brand new case for 40 bucks. Works for 600 and 650

http://shop.treonauts.com/content/ac...s/4-23--86.htm

Shopping for a new case or are you a case collector with too many already? You're suppose to be packing...or unpacking, I forgot the date.
  3.    #3  
    Good morning Chris,,,

Some time when you on a computer you should check out my case thread http://pdaphonehome.com/forums/showt...threadid=42313

I wouldnt try it on a treo there are a lot of pictures. My house is almost ready to go on the market. The MBR is ready to paint and after that there are just a few touch ups.
    That's great, James! What's the date of the move? I've finally begun painting my house "pretty colors" (the kids' choices are not my favorites). I had to wait for my year inspection to not void the warranty. With all five BRs different colors, it's beginning to look like the TeleTubbies house.

I'll look at that thread when I do the Cingular upgrade. I'm waiting for the guinea pigs to post their results...
  5.    #5  
    All the houses in my area have sold within a month so I guess we'll be moving in 2 to 6 weeks. Of course its all up in the air, when ever the house sells. Its nice to see you around again.
    Has something happened in your area to cause everyone to leave? I hope things move fast for you...

The Cingular update has finally been released, so I'll probably go back into hibernation when I'm finished with it. I'm still informed, by my TC obsessed contact, everyday. I'll know when I'm missing something good.

We probably could've PMd this stuff. At least we're bumping your thread!
    Hmm....the manufacturer of the case has it in stock and is selling it for only $30.

What's your unique selling advantage compared to buying it from them??
  8.    #8  
    Crap, that means I paid 10 bucks to much

well scrap that If I can only get 20 bucks for it I'll just keep it.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130
    Has something happened in your area to cause everyone to leave? I hope things move fast for you...

The Cingular update has finally been released, so I'll probably go back into hibernation when I'm finished with it. I'm still informed, by my TC obsessed contact, everyday. I'll know when I'm missing something good.

We probably could've PMd this stuff. At least we're bumping your thread!
    I live in the land of the little houses so most of them in my area go for 130. It seems to be mostly young couples around here so I think half the houses around here end up being starter houses, you know 3 to 5 years then on to something bigger.