Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. boxwave's Avatar
    Posts
    202 Posts
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
       #1  


    BoxWave is excited to announce the new release of Armor Case for Treo 650!

    Armor Case for the Treo 650 is a form-fitting, trendy aluminum metal case that is designed to fit your handheld perfectly! It's exterior is made of anodized aluminum that is strong yet lightweight while the interior is padded with a layer of foam for optimal security. While Armor Case works to protect your handheld, it's accessible openings give quick access to its display, stylus, headphone jack, camera, and center button functions.

    Armor Case for the Treo 650 also includes a high quality, detachable belt clip!

    Check it out here: Armor Case for Treo 650
    Along with the entire line of Treo 650 products: Treo 650 Product Line

    Cheers,
    Cho
  2. #2  
    Looks pretty cool, except I don't see a whole for the microphone.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
  3. #3  
    "Gort, Klaatu Barada Nikto"
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  4. boxwave's Avatar
    Posts
    202 Posts
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
       #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by heberman
    Looks pretty cool, except I don't see a whole for the microphone.
    heberman,

    The Armor Case for the Treo 650 is compatible with the microphone! The opening on the bottom of the Armor Case is large enough for the microphone to be exposed.

    Cheers,
    Cho
  5. #5  
    Cho/BoxWave...you know what would be really cool if you guys could do, create a product like the Innopocket Magnum 650 case...but take away the SD card holder, and of course making sure there is enough room for people with fat fingers to push the buttons when the lid is closed. Oh yeah and double hinge it so it can bend all the way bend (providing there is no bump where the belt clip goes)..

    I know it is asking a lot...but i am sure if you make it...you will get a flock of people buying that product. Reason being is that a lot of people who have bought the magnum case from innopocket do not want the sd holder...and it makes it very bulky with it on...furthermore with the boxwave name branded on it...you know you are buying a quality part

    thanks man

    Kris
  6. #6  
    Could we get a picture of the belt clip? I find that on most cases, the belt clip is too low on the case allowing the top to hang out away from the belt too much.
    Zane
  7. #7  
    I wish they would hinge the other way.
  8. #8  
    Sounds like the bottom hole is big enough to allow for the microphone. That alleviates my only concern. I may give this case a try.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
  9. boxwave's Avatar
    Posts
    202 Posts
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
       #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo
    Cho/BoxWave...you know what would be really cool if you guys could do, create a product like the Innopocket Magnum 650 case...but take away the SD card holder, and of course making sure there is enough room for people with fat fingers to push the buttons when the lid is closed. Oh yeah and double hinge it so it can bend all the way bend (providing there is no bump where the belt clip goes)..

    I know it is asking a lot...but i am sure if you make it...you will get a flock of people buying that product. Reason being is that a lot of people who have bought the magnum case from innopocket do not want the sd holder...and it makes it very bulky with it on...furthermore with the boxwave name branded on it...you know you are buying a quality part

    thanks man

    Kris
    Hofomofo,

    Thank you for your product suggestion!

    I checked out the Innopocket Magnum 650 case and it is indeed a nice case for the Treo 650. Although this case is not a part of our product line, we are constantly looking to develop new products. I will definitely bring this up to our upper management and director to consider.

    Cheers,
    Cho
  10. boxwave's Avatar
    Posts
    202 Posts
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
       #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by zvandiver
    Could we get a picture of the belt clip? I find that on most cases, the belt clip is too low on the case allowing the top to hang out away from the belt too much.
    Zane
    zvandiver,

    I've requested for the picture that shows the backside of the Treo 650 Armor Case including the belt clip to be put on our website. It should be available shortly

    Cheers,
    Cho

Posting Permissions