1.    #1  
    Really haven't used it except once or twice since I bought it last month. It's good for all Visors (Prism and Platinum too!), and will expand storable data by 8mb.

Best offer!

-Larry
    Hmm How much?
    I bid $40...
    I'll go $45

How's Paypal?
  5.    #5  
    Originally posted by Lacutis
    Hmm How much?
    hi guys... thanks much for the interest in the sb. I was hoping for around $55 (I'll gladly take much much more though. ), and I'll include shipping to continental U.S.

So, tomorrow at noon EST most interest gets it... that's less than 24 hrs. Hope that's fair for you VC'ers.

Originally posted by joelforman
    How's Paypal?
    I had set up a paypal account yesterday, so if you want, you can pay that way.

-Larry
    LarryN,

I will offer you $55 for the module. However I feel that it is only fair to inform you that 'historically' the 8MB module sells for about $70 on eBay (search closed auctions for the 'Handspring 8MB Module'.)

So, you could make more by selling the module on eBay. But if you want to sell it to me for only 55 dollars, well then, who am I to stop you?
  7.    #7  
    Originally posted by Ed Gain
    But if you want to sell it to me for only 55 dollars, well then, who am I to stop you?
    Hey Ed,

high noon... EST

Give me an email if you are still interested. Your profile does not allow emails. (mine does)

Thanks,
    Larry
    Although it looks like I'm too late to bid on the memory module, I'd like to be prepared for the next time. So here is a really newbie question -- what's paypal?
  9.    #9  
    Originally posted by reconnect
    Although it looks like I'm too late to bid on the memory module, I'd like to be prepared for the next time. So here is a really newbie question -- what's paypal?
    PayPal http://www.paypal.com is an online service for fund transfer. It allows people to pay securely by credit card or fund transfer to other people with accounts at Paypal...

-Larry