1.    #1  
    I have a copy of ZipCad that I am never going to use. I don't know why I got it but it was $500. And I want to sell it.

For $400 you can have the most powerful Cad software ever made for the Palm OS. This software will run on any handheld from the Palm m100 to the Treo 600 and 650, to the Lifedrive.

If you have a Bluetooth Palm you can use a Bluetooth enabled lazer measuring tape to have measurements taken with one person instead of two in a fraction of the time!

$400 OBO. Comes with Videos, Manual & Installation DVD and booklet.

Timmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
  2.    #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by bigredgpk
    I have a copy of ZipCad that I am never going to use. I don't know why I got it but it was $500. And I want to sell it.

For $400 you can have the most powerful Cad software ever made for the Palm OS. This software will run on any handheld from the Palm m100 to the Treo 600 and 650, to the Lifedrive.

If you have a Bluetooth Palm you can use a Bluetooth enabled lazer measuring tape to have measurements taken with one person instead of two in a fraction of the time!

$400 OBO. Comes with Videos, Manual & Installation DVD and booklet.

Timmay

EDIT-------------

I'll drop it down to $325, I need to buy plane tickets to see my new niece!

Thanks, Tim
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about