I picked up a cherry Velo1 for dirt cheap at a yard sale. I don't want to have to shell out a lot of cash for the items I want, so let me first state what I have to trade;
-Targus Stowaway Portable Keyboard for Handspring Visor, with minimal wear. (it is the cool folding one)
-GoType Pro! for Handspring Visor (original driver disk not available, but a floppy with the most current drivers available is provided)
-Jet Force Gemini w/ Strategy Guide for Nintendo 64
-Tenchu: Stealth Assassins for PlayStation
-A compilation CD of various Palm programs (homemade)

Here is what I'd like in exchange for what items;
-Velo1 Windows CE 2.0 Upgrade Package (Including CD-ROM & Instructions), Replacement Stylus & 8MB DRAM Miniature Card for the Stowaway, games and compilation CD.
-Velo1 Windows CE 2.0 Upgrade Package (Including CD-ROM & Instructions), Replacement Stylus & 8MB DRAM Miniature Card for the GoType Pro! keyboard, compilation CD, and Games.
-Velo1 Windows CE 2.0 Upgrade Package (Including CD-ROM & Instructions), Replacement Stylus & 8MB DRAM Miniature Card OR a 16MB PC-Card for Stowaway, compilation CD and games.

I'd like to sell the GoType Pro! before the Stowaway, but I'd like to be able to use the Velo1 for functional purposes. PLEASE, take the games even if you don't have the systems. I'd like to get rid of them please.

[Edited by Palmdex on 10-24-2000 at 01:00 AM]