A Boxed New Treo 650 for sale version 1.08 software
    Includes, Krussel case (used), Stylus, all cables. I was just offered a company phone days after purchase. The price is $360.00 and the buyer pays for shipping.

Let me know guys
    Sounds too good to be true. Care to post your contact information such as e-mail, phone #, ect?

I would be interested if you're legit.
    email me at rsxjh@yahoo.com
    Wonder if it's hot....New user, 2 posts, all contained in this thread, nothing in the profile, and email isn't an ISP style email, it's a freebie at Yahoo. Sounds like a scam..
    Here is my number call me and we can discuss, I've always read the forums to learn information about the Treo, but never actually joined..had no reason too until now.
    Why is this deal considered a scam, if you are serious towards making a purchase call me at 214-293-2199, we can discuss a length
    Mr. Evilghost you personally can email me at rsxjh1@sbcglobal.net if it makes you more comfortable. ISP style email address.
    Can we get your SSN and bloodtype as well please? Maybe an ebay id showing positive feedback or something?

Everyone is very cautious as there have been a lot of people scammed in the past few months.

They will probably request that next, pretty funny Joe!
    Anyone local in Dallas that would be interested? This is a great deal!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayh
    Anyone local in Dallas that would be interested? This is a great deal!
    i'm in arlington and could meet you somewhere. can you pm me the esn number so i can call sprint and check it before driving out there?
    met the guy locally and picked it up from him. nice guy to deal with. phone is perfect and only had 150 minutes on the life timer.

THANKS!!!
    Lucky man. I pm'ed him 2 days before you left your message and he never got back with me

I had my treo stolen out of my car a few weeks ago, they drilled through my door!