Global Posts
    974 Global Posts
    I'm selling my beloved Sprint Treo 600 as I'm planning to get the 650. I've had the unit since January of 2004, and it has (and still does) worked flawlessly since I bought it. It's in very good condition, with a few minor scuffs/scrapes here and there - the most severe being a slight chip in the plastic on the spacebar key. (although it doesn't affect the usage or functionality of the key at all) Screen is in excellent condition as it's had a screen protector on it's whole life.

Price is $250 (shipping included) which is a bit high for a used Treo 600, but I'm including the following accessories:

* BlueTrek G2 headset (bluetooth)
    * Jabra A210 bluetooth adapter. (this allows you to use BT on the 600)
    * Seidio 2100 car kit designed for Treo 600
    * 64mb SD memory card
    * standard palm cradle w/ charging cable
    * extra A/C charger cable

The accessories are all in excellent condition - the BlueTrek headset and Jabra adapter each have less than 3 hours total usage. (they're probably worth almost $100 by themselves) The Seidio car-kit also works very well, and I'll also include a Radio Shack "tape-adapter" which connects the Seidio cradle to your car stereo's tape player.

I also have the original box/manual for the Treo, as well as the carrying case that came with it. Let me know if you're interested!!
    How much for car kit and bluetooth set up?
    Global Posts
    974 Global Posts
    hey guys, sorry I didn't post this sooner but I've actually got a sale pending for the whole package. If it falls through I'll post back.
    thanks
    The phone is worth $75 in service credits @sprint if your keeping their service that is better than the $50 cash.
    Global Posts
    974 Global Posts
    Just an update here: the sale fell through, so this one is back on the market again. Please PM me with offers or questions. Thanks!
    Interested..Has the price come down at all??
    Global Posts
    974 Global Posts
    Hey kerrys914, glad to hear you're interested. No, $250 is the original price that I started with. To be perfectly honest with you, I really have no intentions of dropping it. I've sold things on websites before and done the old "start it really high, then do a price drop every week until it sells" method, which I really think is a pain because you rarely (if ever) end up selling it for more than it's worth. Given all the included stuff, plus shipping, I felt that $250 was a pretty decent price.

Anyway, if you have any other questions please let me know.
    im intrested

AIM- axiopress
    Global Posts
    974 Global Posts
    Sold!