1.    #1  
    Standard Seidio Desktop USB Cradle for PalmOne Treo 650

Perfect for the person on the go, this Desktop USB cradle allows you to synchronize and charge your Treo 650 with any USB-enabled computer. Just connect the USB cradle to any laptop or desktop PC, you are ready to sync and charge from your Treo.

This cradle also provides an easy and convenient desktop access and display. You can place your PDA at a comfortable reading angle. It's compact and solid designed cradle can add an elegant add-on on your desktops.

This cradle comes with an intergrated hot-sync button and a LED indicater.

Fore more information about this product, please visit:
    http://www.seidioonline.com/ProductD...de=CRDUDPTR650
    would love it if you guys could develop a desktop cradle with a headphone jack and a stylus holder. My cradle sits near a wall & so many times my stylus gets lost someplace on my desk because it is a pain to take out/put back the stylus in the treo without taking it out of the cradle. Plus, I don't want to wear down the contacts on the cradle or treo by removing & inserting it everytime i want to grab the stylus...

I know you already have a cradle with an audio jack, and I'm considering that, but the stylus holder would be the absolute topper.
  3.    #3  
    Unlike Seidio's INNOdock, this cardle

- Does not allow you to keep the case on while docking
    - Does not have an audio output

Seidio
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by kayden75
    would love it if you guys could develop a desktop cradle with a headphone jack and a stylus holder. My cradle sits near a wall & so many times my stylus gets lost someplace on my desk because it is a pain to take out/put back the stylus in the treo without taking it out of the cradle. Plus, I don't want to wear down the contacts on the cradle or treo by removing & inserting it everytime i want to grab the stylus...

I know you already have a cradle with an audio jack, and I'm considering that, but the stylus holder would be the absolute topper.
    Thank you for the feedbacks. We will take this into consideration.

David chang
    Seidio
    dsc@seidio.com