Global Posts
    243 Global Posts
    I have been trying different cases for my Treo 650 and have two that did not exactly fit my needs.

They are both in like new condition, but weren't what I was looking for:

Innopocket Aluminum case includes belt clip $25 shipped

Extreme PDA hardshell case includes belt clip(Vaja T-65 style) $25 shipped

I also have a bluetooth headset. It's a nice headset and paired just fine with my Treo, but I honestly just didn't care for it.

IO Gear bluetooth headset GBE201W7- 4.5 hour talk time, includes AC adapter and usb charge cable $30 shipped

You can email me at urprey AT kyfbodies DOT org
    Quote Originally Posted by URPREY
    I have been trying different cases for my Treo 650 and have two that did not exactly fit my needs.

They are both in like new condition, but weren't what I was looking for:

Innopocket Aluminum case includes belt clip $25 shipped

Extreme PDA hardshell case includes belt clip(Vaja T-65 style) $25 shipped

I also have a bluetooth headset. It's a nice headset and paired just fine with my Treo, but I honestly just didn't care for it.

IO Gear bluetooth headset GBE201W7- 4.5 hour talk time, includes AC adapter and usb charge cable $30 shipped

You can email me at urprey AT kyfbodies DOT org
    What case did you end up liking? What were the problems with the Innopocket? Is it the one with the keyboard covered or uncovered? Does the belt clip and post remove entirely to make it flat in back?
    Well, it isn't perfect and it makes me crazy, but I still do love my Treo!
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
    Global Posts
    243 Global Posts
    I ended up using a Krusell case - I cut the screen cover off so the screen is open.

The Innopocket case is very sturdy and durable, but it makes the Treo feel a bit large. The keyboard is covered with this one. The belt clip is completely removeable including the attachment point on the case itself.