1.    #1  
    Hello,

I have a Samsung i500 phone (non refurbished) in perfect, like new condition in box with all the accessories with extras. I am willing to trade it for working Treo 650 (refurbished or not). I am also willing to give you free my $80 fullsize compact IR wireless keyboard for i500, a car and home charger, cradle, together with $40 dollar luxury black leather flip-open case and also two Sprint cases (one comes in the box, for the other one I paid $40 at Sprint) for those who are willing to make this trade. Please contact me. My email is: ermin05@sigmaxi.org .Thank you
    Last edited by evlouky; 06/10/2005 at 06:28 PM.
    PM/Email Sent

** EDIT: Sorry I didn't realize the Sprint part. I am looking for GSM. **
    I have detailed files.
    ATTENTION ALL TC'ERS!!!

You can buy a brand new I500 from Sprint for $299. That is the prices without rebates for existing customers.

Trade a $600 device for a $300 device? Not me.
    Hmmm... would you consider trading for an Sprint Treo 600?

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  5.    #5  
    My I500 comes with a $80 IR keyboard as well as two flip open cases each worth $40 and also car charger as well as home charger and cradle so all together its more like $500 dollar value rather than $300 as you indicated. Also, there are other smaller value accessories I am willing to give away such as extra stylus, extended long lasting battery etc.
    Last edited by evlouky; 06/10/2005 at 05:36 PM.
  6.    #6  
    gfunkmagic, I would possibly trade it for Treo 600 if you are able to somehow upgrade it by Sprint to Treo 650 and send it to me. I don't mind having it refurbished. I read that it is possible to do so. Let me know if you would be up for that.
    Hmmm...I haven't heard of anyone getting a Treo 600 replaced with a 650 lately. There's lots of reports of Treo 300 users being upgraded to the 600, but not 600 to 650 yet. I imagine it will take many more months before that starts to happen via lockline etc. Also the 600 I have is no longer actived on Sprint and is in pristine condition. Good luck...

Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunk
    Hmmm... would you consider trading for an Sprint Treo 600?
    Quote Originally Posted by evlouky
    gfunkmagic, I would possibly trade it for Treo 600 if you are able to somehow upgrade it by Sprint to Treo 650 and send it to me. I don't mind having it refurbished. I read that it is possible to do so. Let me know if you would be up for that.
    So in essance, what you're really saying is that you would NOT be willing to trade for a 600 as gfunk's post ask of you. Interesting that you are willing to trade, but you want someone else to do all the work so that you would have a 650.

How about you take the 600 and upgrade it yourself? (rollin' my eyes)

Also, considering the "old" factor of the i500, the parts and accessories you have can be gotten for cheap. So what you consider to be a $500 value really isnt.

One more thing -
    Hello,

Many sites dont take to kindly to anyone linking thier images.
    FYI - You might want to remove that link out of your post since it is only identifying you as a thief. (trying not to sound harsh).
    Last edited by scandalex; 06/10/2005 at 06:03 PM.
    ~ ScandaLous ~
  9.    #9  
    This phone was purchased brand new in January 2005. All the extra accessories (Like IR keyboard, 2 cases etc) were also purchased brand new. I only used the keyboard like 2 or 3 times. Everything is like you would get it from the store believe me. I am not willing to go through the trouble of upgrading T600 to T650 simply because I am not sure if it would work. I went to Sprint store today and I was asking to change my phone to T650 as some people were able to do in the past and they wouldn't consider it since they have i500 models in stock. I really hate dealing with Sprint guys, that's why I would like to find someone to trade it with here. I guess some people like the size factor of i500 over T650. I am one of them. That's why I am still in debate if to make a trade for T650 or not. I do think though I am making a good tradeoff here with all the extra parts. After all, I read that price of refurbished T650 is like $200 or something.

The images I put on there is to just show how the keyboard and other things look like so people can decide if to make a trade. I am definitely not a thief in any shape or form.

PS: I removed the images...I hope that everything is alright now ScandaLous
    Last edited by evlouky; 06/10/2005 at 06:25 PM.
    You might want to try to sell the i500 on ebay or something. The going rate for new/pristine condtion i500 is about $200 bucks. You then buy a 650 from the sale of that...

11.    #11  
    I know gfunkmagic, though that's a lot of trouble. Hell, I wouldn't see my T650 in like a month after all the processes lol. Plus I have to have a phone for my business all the time. I am just looking for people who have issues with T650 that they don't like such as size, bad sound quality etc. and are willing to try something else. That's part of the reason why I would like to make a trade, I wanna try something else (not that there is anything wrong with the phone). I guess I just like having another phone every 6 months or so.
    PS: I removed the images...I hope that everything is alright now ScandaLous
    Wise move.....and everything was alright before.
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    Quote Originally Posted by scandalex

FYI - You might want to remove that link out of your post since it is only identifying you as a thief. (trying not to sound harsh).

Are you kidding me??? Who died and made you Chief of the Morality Police?
    The guy is simply trying to show the picture of the phone and the cleanest images are usually on some website somewhere.

How many avatars do you think users on Treocentral have are original images?
    I have detailed files.
    Quote Originally Posted by Treominator
    Who died and made you Chief of the Morality Police?
    Apparently you did if thats how you choose to view me.
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    I know gfunkmagic, though that's a lot of trouble. Hell, I wouldn't see my T650 in like a month after all the processes lol. Plus I have to have a phone for my business all the time. I am just looking for people who have issues with T650 that they don't like such as size, bad sound quality etc. and are willing to try something else. That's part of the reason why I would like to make a trade, I wanna try something else (not that there is anything wrong with the phone). I guess I just like having another phone every 6 months or so.
    It's not a lot of trouble. It's less trouble than what you are asking gfunk to do -

Step 1: Pickup a cheap, cheap used phone - like a 120 for $20. Get it activated with your service plan same day.

Step 2: Put your phone up on a three-day auction, with payment required within 3 days - then ship the phone (time=6 days).

Step 3: Withdraw your PayPal money and use it to get the new phone (at VZW you can get it for $299 with a data plan signup).

Step 4: Sell off the accessories in a separate package - you'll get more overall.

Now, if you're not willing to work with a cheap phone for a week, well, what would you do if you were stranded somewhere?

Pamela
    --who still has an old bag phone from 1991 that STILL works way up in the mountains so I can call 911 if need be.