Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    I have a used treo 600 for the Sprint network with all the accessories you would want/need. I have a sync and charge cradle, car charger, original s/c cables, travel charger,hands free ear bud, two cases ( aluminum, EB Slipper Case) original cd with install software, owners manual and I believe I might still have the original box. Phone works great and was always used in a case so no scratches or dings. Always used a screen protector so no scratches on the screen. I am looking for $300 or BO. You can PM me for more info if youd like. I will post pics later today. Thanks for looking.
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Here is a pic of the phone and accessories. If you want more pics please PM me and I will email them to you. I foud a 3 pack of xtra styli also. I could only find one of the belt clips but it works for both cases.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Price Reduced To $250 Or B.o.
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Ok how about $225?
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Bump to $200 now!!!
    I'm interested! Would you maybe wanna work out a trade for a gsm cingular 650?

email me sendspamtome@gmail.com
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Not interested in a T650, already have 1.
    Is this unit still available? How much for shipping to 97030? ANd what is the lowest you will go? Let me know. If it's not available...I missed my chance :-(
    Global Posts
    755 Global Posts
    I'll take it for $200.00. I can pay via Paypal today. Email me. david AT digitaljargon DOT com