1.    #1  
    Hi, I have my wonderful "Verizonized" Sprint 650 (it runs on the Verizon Network) up for sale. It was converted to Verizon by "Mines" himself when I first got it in January. It is in perfect, mint shape. Even has a matching eGrip on the backside.

For price, I do need a minimum of $299. Please P.M. me with your best offer.

I swear to you that you will experience NO fraud with me. I have sold over 270 items on eBay and still have a "100%" positive feedback.

Pay via PayPal and I can ship it out today!

Thanks so much,
    ~Markito
    Last edited by Markito; 05/27/2005 at 03:17 PM.
    ~'kito
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    pm sent
    i dont mean to hijack the thread or anything
    but ive got one that im willing to sell to
    perfect condition...
    had it since april..so its not that old to begin with

looking to sell for the same price
    pm me
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    pm sent to you as well...
    Quote Originally Posted by Markito
    I swear to you that you will experience NO fraud with me. I have sold over 270 items on eBay and still have a "10%" psitive feedback.
    I assume you mean "100%" not 10%? - you may want to edit your 1st post....
  6.    #6  
    Whoa!!!! I didn't see my typo!!! Yes, I meant "100%"! Yikes! Thanks SO much!
    ~'kito
  7.    #7  
    Hi,
    Thanks for everyone's interest.
    My 650 has now been sold to a fine member here.
    Cheers.
    ~'kito
    Excellent Condition, one scratch on the side, hardly noticable! Always kept in a case with screen protector, screen is 100% perfect! Also, I'll throw in many apps on a CD. Comes complete with "Sprint" box, all docs and original CD Rom! Best offer over $350 gets this great phone! PM me or reply to drbwell@hotmail.net. Photo available upon request. Check me out on e-bay for feedback!

Thanks for any and all interest!
    DrBwell
    AT&T Treo 750 (Unlocked) WM6

DrB