1.    #1  
    I am selling a like-new Jabra BT250 headset and a Like-new A210 adapter. Both have been used for less than one month and come with the origial boxes (the headset came from T-Mobile and the adapter from Jabra). All accessories including chargers are included with exception to the belt clip for the adapter. I cannot locate it. If I do, it will be sent with the other items. My asking price is $100 shipping included. The items will be sent via USPS priority with delivery confirmation and insurance.

If you have any questions, please post them or PM me and I will respond immediately. I am a regular buyer/seller on eBay and Half.com and have bought and sold several cell phones on these sites under the username ToneMoo. I have great feedback and can be trusted. I already have this set up for sale on half.com http://half.ebay.com/cat/buy/inv.cgi...domain_id=1548 but on 5/27 half.com will no longer offer this catagory for selling cellular accessories so if you want to ensure your purchase is protected, feel free to complete the transaction there by 5/27. Either way, know you will receive everything as advertised! Items will be shipped within 24 hours. Thanks!
    Last edited by Big Tone; 05/26/2005 at 09:56 PM. Reason: Change in items for sale and price!
  2.    #2  
    Now only the headset is for sale. Total including Priority Mail in the US: $55
  3.    #3  
    Just listed the headset by itself on eBay. Auction starts at $10 with no reserve! Shipping is $8.00 and there is a Buy it Now option at $50.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...781002705&rd=1

The $8.00 for shipping is USPS Priority Mail with insurance and delivery confirmation included. Once sold, the headset will be sent within 1 business day. I keep it at work and am across the street from the post office so if it's sold before 5PM M-F, it will go out that same day!
    Last edited by Big Tone; 06/09/2005 at 11:51 AM.
    See how fast that A210 sold..........

Ben

------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Big Tone
    Now only the headset is for sale. Total including Priority Mail in the US: $55
  5.    #5  
    Actually, I decided to keep the adapter and bought a different headset. Now just the BT250 is for sale.
    I understand. It's a good piece of hardware. Be
  7.    #7  
    Sold!
    Mods, feel free to delete this thread.