Global Posts
    351 Global Posts
    I have these accessories available for sale. I decided not to keep my Treo 650 so I don't need these. They are all brand new, by the time I received them in the mail I had decided not to keep the Treo 650.

1 - Silicone Skin (Skin is Sold) - Frosted Clear type color. Great protection for the Treo 650.
    1 - Horizontal Pouch / Case (Pouch is Sold) with belt clip and magnetic closure. The Treo 650 with the Skin will fit in this pouch just fine. You can wear this with or without a belt.
    1 - Bluetooth Treo Wireless Headset by PalmOne for the Treo 650 (TWH is Sold) - This is a great bluetooth headset for the Treo 650 not only because it was made specifically for the Treo 650 but because the charger for the headset is the same as the charger for the phone. So you're getting an extra charger and you only have to take one charger with you when you travel since it will charge both the phone and the bluetooth headset. See PalmOne's website in the Treo 650 Accessories section for more details http://tinyurl.com/bkrb3

Price includes shipping within the United States..

Treo Wireless Headset $65

You can pay via PayPal. Price includes shipping within the U.S.

Reply to this thread or PM me.

Last edited by fareal; 05/26/2005 at 02:57 PM.
    Global Posts
    351 Global Posts
    Updated with some photos of the actual items for sale.
    Global Posts
    351 Global Posts
    Everything has been SOLD.