1.    #1  
    Well, I got a three pack of the Boxwave anti-glare in the mail today. I like it but I am wondering if I would like the crystal better. I have 2 new ones still in the package and would be willing to trade for a Boxwave crystal. The Boxwave crystal would need to be new in the package though. The other party would just pay for the shipping to my place and I would pay the shipping to their place (which shouldn't cost too much). PM me if you are interested.
  2.    #2  
    Edit: I would be willing to trade ONE Boxwave anti-glare for ONE Boxwave crystal.
    If anyone else wants to do the same trade, I'd be up for it as well (but take care of string3599 first!): I've got an anti-glare I'd also like to trade for a Crystal. However, my anti-glare is from TreoCentral (by all accounts, it's identical to the Boxwave).
    Do you not like the anti-glare? Is it too dull or does it wash out the color too much?
    Well, it isn't perfect and it makes me crazy, but I still do love my Treo!
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
  5.    #5  
    I like the antiglare. However, I don't need three of the since they are so durable. I figure I might as well try the crystal out if someone is willing to trade.
    I'm looking to buy just one Boxwave anti-glare. You have one to sell?
    Well, it isn't perfect and it makes me crazy, but I still do love my Treo!
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA