1.    #1  
    Hello All,

This will probably sound strange to many of you, who may have been waiting specifically for a working pen/stylus combo replacement stylus for your Treo 650, and were elated when palmOne came out with their excellent screw-on tip pen combo OEM replacement stylus for the 650 (something we had wanted for the 600 for such a long time)! However, I REALLY loved the original ONE-piece SILVER OEM stylus that came with the 650 (much more elegant than any other one I'd seen on a Treo), that appears to be made of solid Aluminum or other metal, that actually SHIPPED WITH the Treo 650 in the factory sealed, original packaging from palmOne (SprintPCS version). Problem is, I LOST my beloved original stylus when it fell out of my hand and bounced down a grate in NYC (call me butter-fingers!) and, for the LIFE of me, I cannot get another one from palmOne or anywhere else! I even called palmOne and tried to pay for a replacement one, but they claimed they do not sell them or even offer them (!!!) and referred me instead to SprintPCS. I called Sprint and thought I had finally struck gold when the lady on the accessories line told me that "yes, they DO sell the original ones for the 650" for $5.00 apiece (+S&H). I even specifically described the stylus to her, making sure she understood I did NOT want the palmOne replacement pen/combo available, but the one-piece ALUMINUM one that came in the original package with the Treo 650. She assured me that, no, this was the original one, not the palmOne stylus pen- so I ordered three. Of course, when I received the shipment, it contained three palmOne combo stylus pens (arghh!!!) and not the stylus I wanted .

Is anyone willing to part with their ORIGINAL one-piece SOLID ALUMINUM (I think it was made of this, as it was much heavier than the palmOne combo replacements, and was NOT a metal "tube" that contained a pen on one end under the screw-off tip, and a black plastic "cap" on the other end like the palmOne replacement pen stylus!) in trade for THREE BRAND-NEW palmOne "pen styli", in their original, sealed packaging? I will even pay for the shipping to you as long as its in the 50 states.

Thanks in advance, and sorry for the above repetitive post- I'm just really frustrated by my apparent inability to have such a seemingly simple request met from palmOne!

Neo
    Sure

PM me where you'd like it sent.
  3.    #3  
    Hello All,

This will probably sound strange to many of you, who may have been waiting specifically for a working pen/stylus combo replacement stylus for your Treo 650, and were elated when palmOne came out with their excellent screw-on tip pen combo OEM replacement stylus for the 650 (something we had wanted for the 600 for such a long time)! However, I REALLY loved the original ONE-piece SILVER OEM stylus that came with the 650 (much more elegant than any other one I'd seen on a Treo), that appears to be made of solid Aluminum or other metal, that actually SHIPPED WITH the Treo 650 in the factory sealed, original packaging from palmOne (SprintPCS version). Problem is, I LOST my beloved original stylus when it fell out of my hand and bounced down a grate in NYC (call me butter-fingers!) and, for the LIFE of me, I cannot get another one from palmOne or anywhere else! I even called palmOne and tried to pay for a replacement one, but they claimed they do not sell them or even offer them (!!!) and referred me instead to SprintPCS. I called Sprint and thought I had finally struck gold when the lady on the accessories line told me that "yes, they DO sell the original ones for the 650" for $5.00 apiece (+S&H). I even specifically described the stylus to her, making sure she understood I did NOT want the palmOne replacement pen/combo available, but the one-piece ALUMINUM one that came in the original package with the Treo 650. She assured me that, no, this was the original one, not the palmOne stylus pen- so I ordered three. Of course, when I received the shipment, it contained three palmOne combo stylus pens (arghh!!!) and not the stylus I wanted .

Is anyone willing to part with their ORIGINAL (in EXCELLENT CONDITION) one-piece SOLID ALUMINUM (I think it was made of this, as it was much heavier than the palmOne combo replacements, and was NOT a metal "tube" that contained a pen on one end under the screw-off tip, and a black plastic "cap" on the other end like the palmOne replacement pen stylus!) in trade for THREE BRAND-NEW palmOne "pen styli", in their original, sealed packaging? I will even pay for the shipping to you as long as its in the 50 states.

Thanks in advance, and sorry for the above repetitive post- I'm just really frustrated by my apparent inability to have such a seemingly simple request met from palmOne!

Neo
    Hey, if it falls through let me know.
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    It did fall through....the grate that is.
    I still have mine if you want a spare...PM me and I'll just send it to you. :-)
    Anyone with a spare original Silver stylus for the Cingular Silver treo 650 please help.
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    Not to c**kblock anyone's trade, but there's a thread around here somewhere pointing to a VZW web page from which you can order the original, silver, solid stylus. Search TC for "Verizon original stylus," or Google for "Treo 650 stylus site:vzw.com".
    ... Als sie mich holten, gab es keinen mehr, der protestieren konnte.
    ... Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak out.
    -- Rev. Martin Niemöller

Clie T615C + Nokia 6360 (SunCom) --> Treo 650 (Sprint) --> Treo 755p (Sprint) + BlackBerry 7130e (VZW)
    Palm (aka Plantronics) Ultralight Wireless headset
    Helix Holster
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    Here's the link. Just scroll to the bottom of the page.

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/s...0%20Smartphone
    ... Als sie mich holten, gab es keinen mehr, der protestieren konnte.
    ... Then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak out.
    -- Rev. Martin Niemöller

Clie T615C + Nokia 6360 (SunCom) --> Treo 650 (Sprint) --> Treo 755p (Sprint) + BlackBerry 7130e (VZW)
    Palm (aka Plantronics) Ultralight Wireless headset
    Helix Holster