1.    #1  
    Hello Everyone,
    I recently got my Treo 650 and am looking to sell my Treo 600. I have used it on T-Mobile but it is unlocked. I'll post the life timer when I get home tonight, but this Palm is almost brand new. I got a new one from T-Mo as a handset replacement and used it for 2 weeks max.

The Treo comes with:
    1 OEM cradle Unmodified
    1 Custom Modified Cradle that has an Audio out jack and charges over USB pics
    1 Treo 600 GSM Unlocked
    3 Stylus
    1 Wall charger (OEM)
    1 Car charger (OEM)
    1 (maybe two? i'll have to search) Retractable sync/charge cable
    1 Hand made Sync/charge cable
    1 PalmOne install CD

If I find any more goodies I have laying around my house i'll add to this post. This is an incredable package if for nothing else you are getting a great cradle! (btw i'm going to include the Radio Shack volume adaptor so it can trick the treo into thinking that headphones are pluged in if you want to plug in your computer speakers like I did! see the picture link for more information)

I'll accept payments via Paypal and will ship UPS to the USA and Canada.

I'm asking $275 (including shipping and insurance) for everything! (remember you are getting two cradles!!!!)

Any questions feel free to PM me or shoot me an IM on aol @ BigRedGPK

Timmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
  2.    #2  
    FYI: I don't have the original Sync cable (Was cut up to create sync/charge cable) and i don't have the original headset (Was cut up to make the cradle w/ audio out).

This set is still up for grabs!

Timmay

----------------------------------
    ----------------------------------

This Treo is taken! Thanks for your interest!

Timmay
    Last edited by bigredgpk; 05/07/2005 at 09:41 AM.
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about